SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Cotton Flower uploaded by Kristen W.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 87% found the lather to be rich - 88% had soft skin - 82% reported more moisturized skin see more...

kara b.
Shelburne, VT
the scent of the sephora cotton flower body wash is gentle which makes it perfect for someone who prefers a subtle smell. the price is also very reasonable for the quality of the product. i would definitely recommend it for any skin type as it provides a lot of moisture.
Deramir D.
I love the smell of this lotion! It is very soothing. I use it every night before going to sleep, my husband loves the smell too. I got it at the Sephora store in Dadeland. I definitely recommend it! I like to keep one next to my bed, because I have to put on lotion on to be able to go to sleep and this one is definitely one of my favorite.
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I got this body wash as a sample from Sephora. This product was so smoothing and moisturizing! I love the feel of it when I use it with my loofa. The smell of the wash is great too and it is long lasting. Sephora has great products even though it is a more general brand.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I enjoyed this body wash it lathers up really well and leaves your skin nice and smootg without the residue feeling. The sent was beautiful but I felt it didn't last long out of the shower.
David T.
A nice body wash with a scent. My girlfriend really enjoys it. The price is not too bad either. I will continue to purchase this product until she states otherwise! It smells so good! She also likes the color of the bottle.
Laura L.
Sooooo creamy and smooth. Leaves your skin looking, feeling and smelling wonderful. The sent is by far one of the best I've smelled. So soothing and relaxing. Recommend this product to those who like a more calming scent.
Donna R.
Harlingen
I was given it for a gift. Really like it has a yummy smell that when your thru it leaves you feeling fresh. I usely use 2-3 times a week so that my skin feels and looks polished
Cindy L.
Mount Dora, FL
I am so in love with this body wash!  It smells clean and sweet, not overpowering but distinct.  I use it every time I shower!  Purchased online at Sephora, I'm glad I took a chance and ordered!  Great value, the bottle lasts forever and I will be purchasing again as soon as it's gone!
Krista S.
I absolutely love the Sephora collection creamy body wash in cotton flower scent! This body wash smells absolutely amazing! This body wash leaves your body feeling moisturized!
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
This is one of my all time favorites by Sephora! The scent is so light and refreshing, it makes me happy every time I smell it when I am in the shower! It is more expensive than drugstore bath products but it also seems to work and smell a little better in my opinion as well. I think it is worth the extra money! You will smell wonderful, feel soft and know you're using a high quality product!