SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Coconut uploaded by Veronica M.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 87% found the lather to be rich - 88% had soft skin - 82% reported more moisturized skin see more...

Elizabeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
MY FAVORITE!!!! First I love the smell of coconut, then the silky feel. So not only does my skin feel clean, fresh, smooth but it smells delicious. Don't feel like I even have to moisturize after using it. So I would totally recommend this product to coconut body wash lovers.
Nancy O.
Phoenix
I love this product make my sling feel baby soft a little over price but a little can go a long way love it... Love the smell and it last for a long time best to have a bubble bath and have a nice glass of wine
Sofia P.
This product it's quite good! It smells amazing but the most important thing about it is that your skin absorbs the cream really quickly which is something that you can really thank in body creams
Anu V.
Greenville, NC
i love this body wash to use in the shower daily. it smells like i am on the beach with a coconut. the price is a little expensive. the wash itself is very long lasting and fresh
Victoria D.
The body wash makes you smell really good and leaves you feeling refreshed. It makes my skin feel soft I really like the product. It's not to much on the cheap side.
Jasmine T.
Annapolis, MD
This product is the best. I normally don't go for anything other than makeup from Sephora but this was very very worth it. The wash itself is great. The nice tropical scent is there but it's not overpowering. I frequently get headaches when fragrances are too strong but this ways phenomenal. The soap was creamy and went on so very smoothly and left no sticky residue and did not dry out my skin. It actually completely moistureized my skin leaving it soft as silk. The entire experience was very calming and relaxing. I will continue using this product.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I love this body wash it is my go to I won't use any other body wash as a girl you want a body wash that makes you feel clean and smell good and now a days it's hard to find well not anymore.when I use this body wash I feel and smell like a million bucks I feel refreshed and clean and my husband is always telling me how good I smell
Jazelle Q.
Weslaco, TX
Smells amazing, looks amazing! It almost makes you want to eat it!! LOL it's such a great price I actually had a coupon for it for it came out half price, the texture is just so creamy, ludicrous & fruity. The smells stays on for a pretty good while!! I would most definitely buy 100 more times TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!
Alicia H.
Lawrenceville, GA
So many scrubs are salt-based and irritate my skin, are too harsh or leave my shower coated in an oil slick. This body wash doesn't have any of those negatives. It produces a rich and good lather. Very nice to use as an occasional supplement to regular body wash or even as a daily item. The scent is more like vanilla with a hint of coconut, but very nice. It is fairly gentle and won't leave your skin feeling stripped.
Jacqueline S.
Media, PA
I love this product in the summer months. Coconut scents just remind me of summer and tropical vacations. It's not something I can afford to buy year round; the container is a bit small for its price. It definitely washes without drying out skin. It leaves me feeling fresh and beautiful to tackle the heat!