SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Peony

An on-the-go capsule of creamy, deliciously fragrant body wash. Get clean and stay silky soft while traveling with these easy-to-pack capsules. The creamy, moisturizing formula cleanses and soothes the skin, while allowing an enticing fragrance to linger long after you wash. Each capsule can be detached individually without breaking the cube structure, so you can grab as many, or as few, as you need for the occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Peony!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...in your guest bath for when you have visitors. They smell great and are moisturizingin 14 reviews
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm obsessed with these Sephora body wash caps! I get to buy tons of scents and use what I like for the day and switch it up the next day! I also love that they don't dry your skin out like most smelly good body washes
I love all the SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps ! They are awesome, smell delicious, I have tried most of them, but I specially love the Mango and the Peony ones. The packages are so cute, I still need to try the blueberry and the cotton flower. :)
Oriskany, NY
This product is amazing! The are a decent price for the product performance. My skin was left feeling soft and smooth and I was so happy with the results! I would recommend this product to anyone but in my experience Sephora product are all amazing!
Princeton , NJ
This is one of my go-tos for traveling. The cap is the perfect amount for a one time use. They are inexpensive and easy to transport. The smell is amazing and it makes my skin feel really soft and clean. I would recommend this to every body!!!!!!!
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved how easy these were to fit in my carry-on for quick weekend trips! These are durable enough to not worry about spilling body wash all through your luggage. The scent was beautiful, I wish I had more in the container though. Overall its a great buy!
Horn Lake, MS
This product was okay. I don't think this is worth the money you are paying for it. I would recommend something much cheaper that does just as good of a job. I also wasn't pleased with the packaging. This product does smell good though!!
Bloomington , MN
It may be a single use but boy you get a lot for the price. It cleans super well and smells like heaven but doesn't leave you overly scented. Lathers up very nicely and leaves a nice squicky clean feeling
I bought one of these little body wash capsules in peony at my local sephora because I was going to be traveling for a short period of time and wanted something that I wouldn't have to worry about spilling and making a mess in my bag, this was PERFECT! I would recommend to anyone looking for a easy and fresh body wash!
Oklahoma City, OK
Best thing to carry when traveling. its something so easy to carry and use I really recommended this product because it so small yet it works amazing and the smell love I!! super long lasting awesome smell best thing ever honestly. yes Sephora is expensive but worth it.
This body wash is amazing! I love it. Makes me feel very clean and also has very nice smell. It's not harsh it's very gentle. Although it's small it's not long lasting. But I would buy it again. I definitely recommend this.