SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Mango uploaded by Semaja w.SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Mango uploaded by Thalia H.

BY SEPHORA

An on-the-go capsule of creamy, deliciously fragrant body wash. Get clean and stay silky soft while traveling with these easy-to-pack capsules. The creamy, moisturizing formula cleanses and soothes the skin, while allowing an enticing fragrance to linger long after you wash. Each capsule can be detached individually without breaking the cube structure, so you can grab as many, or as few, as you need for the occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Mango
  • "LOVE THIS!!! It is a must have! I love it. it is so moisturizing and it smells soo good. " in 9 reviews
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying I am a loyal Sephora fan. The only reason I am giving these 3 stars is honestly compared to the normal quality these are not the best. Pros: Very convenient, flight regulation Cons: Quality, size. Yes, I know size was a pro and a con. I just don't find there to be enough product that I really feel satisfied with the wash.
Allison D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These little pellets are perfect for traveling! Airplanes too! They are small (fit inside the palm of my hand) but I used them for about 2-3 showers a piece.  The smell was good but not too strong for me.  I loved the Mango scent and would love to purchase again for a trip or in a larger size for home use.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have recently found a new body wash I love so much from Sephora. It is so fruity and it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I use this soap once a week and i love that it has really helped my skin feel so much better overall. I definitely plan to continue buying this.
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
The smell is amazing, and it was a decently priced product. It was pretty gentle but the smell didn't last as long as I had hoped. I wish I would have gotten more out of it.
Keianna F.
these are great for travel! I love how convenient it is and how it complies with the weight/liquid restrictions. The smell of this wash is fantastic. and it was pretty gentle to my skin. The only issue I had with this product is that it doesn't lather well. I'm one of those people who loves to see suds in when I'm washing my hair and body
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The wash caps are not great. The wash does not latter and I personally like my washes to latter. However, the mango body scrub is great. I would pass on the wash and look into the body scrub. Two stars given because they smell great, just not something I would use. Bath and body works washes are 1000 times better.
Kaylee S.
Blythewood, SC
If you're looking for a nice alternative to a Lush Bath Bomb, then this is for you! It's much less expensive than Lush and feels just as nice on your skin and smells great too! The Sephora brand is relatively medium priced compared to more high-end brands so this gives you all the bang for your buck.
Liron L.
Brooklyn, NY
No words to tell how deliciouse this body wash smells like very strong scent of mango that stays with you smelling sweet even after the wash, I get compliments on my "perfume" without wearing any.
Its got the perfect balance of cleaning your skin but not too harshly.
Aimee S.
Lake Villa, IL
I really love this little scubby packets. I think they're so affordable, too! I purchased these from eBay and I will definitely purchase more when I can find them. I used them pretty much every other shower. I thought they were the perfect amount of exfoliate!
Sehar C.
Oakland Gdns, NY
For me this prouduct for me is like a 4.5 on the rate scale. This body wash leaves your skin soft and smooth. The best thing about it is that it smells like mango. The body wash smells really good and not only that it leaves your skin with fresh scent. It is very refreshing. Definitely recommend.