SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Green Tea uploaded by Claudia S.

BY SEPHORA

An on-the-go capsule of creamy, deliciously fragrant body wash. Get clean and stay silky soft while traveling with these easy-to-pack capsules. The creamy, moisturizing formula cleanses and soothes the skin, while allowing an enticing fragrance to linger long after you wash. Each capsule can be detached individually without breaking the cube structure, so you can grab as many, or as few, as you need for the occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Is this product enough for a full wash or do you have to use mult...1 Answers
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
These body wash caps are so convenient for on the go or even the perfect way to manage your use at home. The smell is so great and long-lasting. the packaging is very adorable and the product is effective, I would and Am purchasing again and recommend you do to!
Deborah M.
Love the aroma, like how it make my skin feel. Just wish it wasn't so expensive. It is pretty gentle on the skin. Pros, it smells great. cons to expensive for me to keep buying. Yes, the scent is very nice. I would by this again when I can, its cost a pretty penny.
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great! Especially for the price. I'd pay much more for this product honestly. Feeling lasts a long time and I don't use it everyday. Bought at sephora and would buy again in the near future
Brea G.
Kent
I was recommended this product by a friend and I am in love with it. It is becoming a routine for me on a daily or every other day basis. All other scents are good but I gotta say that the green tea is my favorite.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These body wash caps are great for travel! I absolutely love them. It gets really annoying to carry just the right amount of body wash with you on trips. These caps solves the problem. They also smell wonderful! I mainly like body wash for the scent and I would definitely buy this one over and over again!
Cindy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a sucker for good smells which is why this product is also one of my all time favorites. Every time I stop by Sephora I but myself these and if I'm traveling I'll throw it in my travel bag. With this product apply it to your body and you'll notice how once you rinse it off, your skin would be feeling like a baby's butt.
Crystal R.
Cambria Heights, NY
What a teaser. These little packets gives you a burst of sunshine. The original retail price dor this product isn't really worth it. If you enjoy throwing money away i suggest you do it yourself at home and make your own body scrubs if you're that patient enough to be fancy. I only chose this product because i got it as a free sample with my previous purchase. I love sephora products especially when i want to spoil myself in which every woman should.
Monica P.
Miami, Florida
It is so convenient to just grab and go since the are small it's very gentle and doesn't have a bad smell, the green tea scent leaves you feeling and smelling so wonderful it's a pretty good hand soap and nice to have around the house for guests to use when visiting.
Jasmine W.
Super easy to travel with. I travel a lot so hotels soap a no Go! Hotels soaps are generic and leave my skin dry. With these caps I can skin is left smooth and silky. I love green tea because of green tea benefits but they have other caps you can pick from. The big plus is that they are paraban free. Also I almost for got to mention you can pack as many as you need when traveling through the airport because they are so small !! Yay!
Arvi C.
I love these wash caps, how they smell and how they make your body feel. Green tea is my favorite smell, I use it about 4 times a week. I bought it at sephora and I do not know any cons that this product might have. overall very satisfied and would definitely reccomend
Noa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this product enough for a full wash or do you have to use multiple for one wash?