SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Cotton Flower

An on-the-go capsule of creamy, deliciously fragrant body wash. Get clean and stay silky soft while traveling with these easy-to-pack capsules. The creamy, moisturizing formula cleanses and soothes the skin, while allowing an enticing fragrance to linger long after you wash. Each capsule can be detached individually without breaking the cube structure, so you can grab as many, or as few, as you need for the occasion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Caps Cotton Flower!
How would you rate this product?
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sephora makes surprisingly decent products. It is a great value and I always like switching products. I bought it from my local sephora and love the variety of small products that you can sample. I would recommend checking out what they have in store.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
San Jose, CA
Omg these are sooo cute I only used it once to be honest and I really like the vanilla one. It is pretty long-lasting so you can feel good at all times. Smells is pretty decent nothing to extraordinary. You can actually carry these with you when you travel and use it at the hotel to feel refreshing. :) I would suggest it only when you go out of your way for a wonderful night.<3
I just LOVE Sephora Body Wash caps! I was lucky enough to find these caps in Cotton Flower, which is their take on a cotton candy scent. The reason I love Sephoras Body Wash Caps is that they make your skin so incredibly soft!! Its like touching silk when I get done. And as soon as I open the Cap I'm encassed by the luxurous smell of cotton candy, yum!
Dallas, TX
This is a great product!! The scent is lovely but not overpowering and it is the perfect amount of soap! It is great for traveling when I don't want to bring along the whole bottle and can just toss this in my bag. I sometimes worry about them popping, but that has never happened to me.
Miami Beach , FL
In love with these body wash caps! They are so creamy, have a good value, the smell is amazing, i highly recommend them, and is very gentle on the skin, I would be happier if they last longer, but the current lasting is okay. I definitely would buy it again.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The little caplets are great to take with you traveling and such, they are 2 use but I get 2 or 3 out of just the 1, my favorite scents are these soft flowery types and that is why specially love this for my shower before bed, I just feel relaxed and soft.
I love this brand! It is fabulous for the price. I buy it at JC Penny's in the mall. It lasts as long as the pricey brands and the scent is out of this world! I would re amend this to anyone who loves a long lasting scent and a fresh clean feel!
Norristown, PA
Unlike other bath products, I only recommend the Sephora Collection series. The wash caps are easy to use and perfect for traveling. I am particular about the scent of bath products preferring clean not overpowering smells. This product fits that description perfectly. It can be difficult to find the cotton flower collection so I am rating this a 4 instead of a 5 star. Otherwise, these caps are perfect.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells amazing. This product makes me feel like I am still a kid taking a bubble bath. Long lasting scent and reasonable cost for the product. Just like other Sephora products, well made and affordable. I would recommend this product to others and I have!