Katie R.

Does this dry out on your lips?

Christina C.
Christina C.
Toronto, ON
1 week, 3 days ago
for me it didn't dry my lips out really at all. It only dried them out a little bit.
JULIA B.
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
1 month, 2 weeks ago
It’s always good to wear lip balm before applying jt but in general it does not dry your lips.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
1 month, 4 weeks ago
Doesn’t dry out your lips much.
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
2 months ago
In my case it was very drying to my lips, so I had to wear with some lip balm or moisturizer... I won’t buy again.
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I think being a liquid lipstick it does dry your lips out a little bit, but not as bad as others.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Nope! It’s amazing
Myranda C.
Myranda C.
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Not too bad! I actually find that these are a lot better than most liquid lipsticks.
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
London, ON
2 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ve only used the little mini set they had at Christmas time where it was neutral pink/purple tones and they felt really great on my lips. They didn’t feel drying at all. But it’s a very liquify formula from what I found.