shera s.
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
I wouldn't really call it a "stain" but I love this formula for cream matte liquid lipstick. It goes on smooth, it's comfortable, it doesn't cake, crack, or flake off, it lasts a long time and I think it's a bit less drying even then my other favorites, Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick . I don't think my lips "wither" as much with this formula. I only have the color 01 Always Red, it is a classic deep true red and I get compliments every single time I wear it. It's very bold but super flattering with my skintone (I feel like it would be on most skintones).