Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
I never go a day of wearing this lip stain and not receive compliments and random girls asking where I got it. The color is gorgeous and suits a myriad of skin tones. I think that’s because it doesn’t have an orange or pink tone to it. It’s very much a deep red.
I have noticed that it dries my lips out after wearing it for most of the day and I need to add chapstick either to the top or before applying. Once chapstick is added it takes away from the “stain” of it all and it will transfer. I have dry lips always though so it may not have that effect on others.
Once it dries it doesn’t transfer easily at all and does stain the lips. It is not a pain to get off though and can be taken off with makeup remover or through washing your face.