SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY SEPHORA #1 in Lip Stain

What it is:
A silky, long-lasting lip stain that keeps lips covered with bold color from AM to PM—no need to reapply or touch up throughout the day.

What it does:
This bestselling, high-coverage lip color glides on smooth and transforms from a creamy texture into a silky, lightweight stain. Infused with avocado oil, the long-lasting formula delivers rich color that feels comfortable, is never sticky, and won’t dry out lips.

Bonus:
The options are (nearly) limitless! This stain comes in matte and satin finishes, and a wide range of richly-pigmented colors.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly to lips.
-Start in the center of lips and smooth outwards toward corners of mouth.

Avocado Oil: Provides comfort and nutrition for lips.
-A Combination of Resins and Jellifying Agents: Coats pigments and guarantees a no-transfer film for long term wear.
Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I've been wanting to try these for a while but are they worth the...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting this for the longest is this worth it11 Answers
  • Does this dry out on your lips?7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I purchased this lip stain because one of the make-up artists at Sephora had a swatch on her hand. It did not move so I was so curious to try it on my lips. OMG, this thing works wonders. I had to get it as soon as I put it on my lips. The lip stain stayed and did not move one bit, transfer, or feather. Does not dry your lips, and very comfortable to wear. " in 1402 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this at my nearest Sephora and holy cow... I was amazed (not totally considering how great all Sephora products are, I knew this would be good!) at how great this was! It dries right away, and lasts a LONG time! I loved this so much, and would totally advise someone to purchase it! :)" in 1140 reviews
  • "We went into Sephora looking for the very expensive YSL lip-stains, they didn't have this product at my local Sephora but was recommend by the Sales Rep to try this one. It is amazing. I wore it out to on the town, drinking and eating. It lasted through the night and I didn't touch it up once. Also it is not a pain to remove like most lip stains. This color is a perfect matte true red." in 1008 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: 18 Flame Red, 20 White Iris, 08 Whipped Blush, 09 Watermelon Slice more...
Jessica M.
Shelbyville , KY
I received this as a sample in an online order and fell in love with everything about it. I use shade 40 pink tea and its a nice cool toned pink nude on me. Its cream based so its so soft on your lips, it dries completely but not to the point where it will crack or crumble, as long as it dries in between coats its fairly long lasting. Although not entirely transfer proof, its good enough to still give baby kisses and the color i use is light enough to gently wipe away if it does transfer. I have since purchased the full size and probably will continue to repurchasr because the color not only matches my skin tone will but most things i wear as well. I also love this formula because its neither dry flat matte nor sticky shiny gloss. 100% recommend and will be trying the other shades.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
I never go a day of wearing this lip stain and not receive compliments and random girls asking where I got it. The color is gorgeous and suits a myriad of skin tones. I think that’s because it doesn’t have an orange or pink tone to it. It’s very much a deep red.
I have noticed that it dries my lips out after wearing it for most of the day and I need to add chapstick either to the top or before applying. Once chapstick is added it takes away from the “stain” of it all and it will transfer. I have dry lips always though so it may not have that effect on others.
Once it dries it doesn’t transfer easily at all and does stain the lips. It is not a pain to get off though and can be taken off with makeup remover or through washing your face.
Jasminne V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
Let me be the millionth person to tell you that you NEED this lip cream in your life. If I could give this product 100 stars, I would. This is my holy grail red lip. The sephora collection cream lip stains will stay on your lips for an entire day and, believe me when I say this, not budge. Not one little bit. I have woken up from a night out with this lipstick still painted perfectly on my lips.

I will say that on me, personally, they are the tiniest bit drying. However, that is not enough to stop me from buying this again and again. The amount of girls AND guys who comment on the color is absurd. I have told many a random girl in a bathroom where my lip cream is from. I will attach some photos of the product on.

If you're thinking of buying this, just do it already. You will not be disappointed.
Kat M.
I had a lot of fun with these lip stains. I expected them to be uncomfortable and dry like other adventurous lip colors I've tried-- but I was glad I was wrong. These lip creams didn't feel uncomfortable, and the pigmentation was amazing. I also couldn't believe how long the lip color stayed. My lip stain made it all the way to lunch-- and I'm sure it would have lasted even longer if not for lunch! I wiped my mouth and a bit came off-- not even all of it might I add. I had been sipping water all afternoon and none had even come off on my water bottle before then. I absolutely love this stuff, and looks were really fun to create with this stuff!
Tianah L.
this cream lip stain is the best of both worlds. It has the staying
power of a stain with the pigmentation of a liquid lipstick. I have
tried higher end stains/ liquid lipsticks and wasn't totally satisfied. I
always felt like the stains didn't have enough pigment, so I would have
to layer it on. But with liquid lipsticks they would stay on pretty
well and had enough pigment but would dry out my lips so bad. This cream
stain from sephora is the best, I'm totally satisfied. It is honestly
so light I barely feel it, it stays on all day..for real, and the
pigmentation is great. Most important it does not dry out my lips AT
ALL.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
I have this in several shades, but I need to get more! Specifically a review on the first shade Always Red: I had this product on for 11 hours, I ate a personal pan pizza, and it did NOT budge. No smearing, no flaking, no nothing. The thing I like most about this is the moisturizing feeling of it on your lips, but they don't feel sticky like the Maybelline super stay matte ink. Just an amazing color range now that they have expanded it... Go to Sephora and swatch your favorite colors!
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
Review for: 41 Vintage Rosewood more...
Dark liquid lipsticks are tough to master...
The SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick in Vintage Rosewood is a dark liquid lipstick, that although is a gorgeous color, it is one of the messiest and driest I’ve ever tried. I am truly more of an actual lipstick person myself, but I always like to try to give liquid lipsticks a chance to be a new favorite! These are lackluster and uncomfortable on the lips. The pigmentation is not consistent and although it is a cheaper liquid lipstick at Sephora, it’s better to save a little more money and get a $20 one from Anastasia Beverly Hills or Kat Von D
Brenda W.
Review for: 13 Marvelous Mauve more...
The perfect mauve color for all skin tones. This lip stain is easy to apply but be careful because it dries quickly! It only comes off with makeup remover, which is a great thing if you’re looking for a LONG lasting lip stain. Stays on even after eating and drinking, only needs a little bit of product to reapply.

The only con for this product is that it dries out your lips, but most long lasting lipsticks/stains will do that. I’d recommend moisturizing the lips before applying.

Overall GREAT product with a great price! SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick
Janysa S.
Rochester
How does the color look when it's on your lips?
Karla O.
Laredo, TX
Is this kind of like a stain? Or more like a lip gloss?
Cady W.
Can someone let me know if this lipstick flakes at all? That's a big no no for me on liquid lipsticks and a girl's gotta know before buying! Thank you! :)
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
How long does the color stay on?
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
I've been wanting this for the longest is this worth it