SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 32 Nude Blush
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 73 Glowing Beige - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 74 Vanilla Cream - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 66 Skin-deep - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 33 Pink Peony
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 02 Classic Beige - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 69 Hippy Pink - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 70 First Date - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 05 Infinite Rose
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 71 Pink Cashmere - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 75 Warm Nude - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 40 Pink Tea
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 72 Alter-ego - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 23 Copper Blush
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 76 Blaze of Glory - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 45 Chai Latte
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 21 Pretty Beige
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 77 Desert Sand - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 53 Cedar Wood - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 39 Frozen Strawberry
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 37 Pink Frosting
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 83 Cinder Rose - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 13 Marvelous Mauve
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 81 Day Dreaming - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 57 Dare to be Pink - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 85 Rose Wood - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 06 Pink Souffle
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 07 Cherry Blossom
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 68 Candy Love - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 67 Pink Haze - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 87 Very Vintage - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 55 Tender Love - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 38 Sweet Raspberry
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 88 Fearless Fuchsia - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 14 Blackberry Sorbet
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 56 Rock & Purple - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 100 Mysterious Plum - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 52 Dark Purple - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 99 Purple Red - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 27 Black Cherry
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 98 Auburn Prestige - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 43 Crimson Crush
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 26 Pretty Auburn
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 54 Autumn Wind - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 24 Burnt Sienna
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 41 Vintage Rosewood
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 84 Rose Redux - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 82 Warm Kiss - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 86 English Rose - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 80 Honeymoon - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 25 Coral Sunset
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 42 Rose Wood
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 97 Red Desert - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 96 Red Velvet - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 94 Cherry Moon - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 93 French Lover - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 03 Strawberry Kissed
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 01 Always Red
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 95 Electric Ruby - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 78 Chili Pepper - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 79 Soft Coral - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 09 Watermelon Slice
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 91 Indian Pink - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 90 Sunrise Pink - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 92 Flaming Flamingo - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 08 Whipped Blush
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 35 Bohemian Purple
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 34 Wisteria Purple
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 12 African Violet
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 102 Lavender Purple - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 101 Plum Aurora - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 04 Endless Purple - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 103 Violet Vertigo - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 15 Polished Purple
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 44 Purple Sunset
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 28 Night Bird
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 29 Dark Forest
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 104 Stone Blue - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 60 Audacious Emerald - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 61 Frosted Rose - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 106 Sun Stone - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 64 Metallic Cherry - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 58 Voluptous Burgundy - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 105 Cosmic Purple - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 112 Red Magma - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 115 Fancy Peach - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 109 Pink Lollipop - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 63 Golden Party - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 59 Bronze Icon - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 111 Smoky Quartz - metal - new shade
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 10 Mandarin Muse
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 20 White Iris
  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 30 Sea Mist

BY SEPHORA #2 in Lip Stain

What it is:
A silky, long-lasting lip stain that keeps lips covered with bold color from AM to PM—no need to reapply or touch up throughout the day.

What it does:
This bestselling, high-coverage lip color glides on smooth and transforms from a creamy texture into a silky, lightweight stain. Infused with avocado oil, the long-lasting formula delivers rich color that feels comfortable, is never sticky, and won’t dry out lips.

Bonus:
The options are (nearly) limitless! This stain comes in matte and satin finishes, and a wide range of richly-pigmented colors.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly to lips.
-Start in the center of lips and smooth outwards toward corners of mouth.

Avocado Oil: Provides comfort and nutrition for lips.
-A Combination of Resins and Jellifying Agents: Coats pigments and guarantees a no-transfer film for long term wear.
Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties.

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I purchased this lip stain because one of the make-up artists at Sephora had a swatch on her hand. It did not move so I was so curious to try it on my lips. OMG, this thing works wonders. I had to get it as soon as I put it on my lips. The lip stain stayed and did not move one bit, transfer, or feather. Does not dry your lips, and very comfortable to wear. " in 1402 reviews
  • "I recently purchased this at my nearest Sephora and holy cow... I was amazed (not totally considering how great all Sephora products are, I knew this would be good!) at how great this was! It dries right away, and lasts a LONG time! I loved this so much, and would totally advise someone to purchase it! :)" in 1140 reviews
  • "We went into Sephora looking for the very expensive YSL lip-stains, they didn't have this product at my local Sephora but was recommend by the Sales Rep to try this one. It is amazing. I wore it out to on the town, drinking and eating. It lasted through the night and I didn't touch it up once. Also it is not a pain to remove like most lip stains. This color is a perfect matte true red." in 1008 reviews
Annalisa D.
Titusville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 40 Pink Tea, 42 Rose Wood more...
As a Sephora employee, I feel like a lot of people don’t believe me when I tell them these are my FAVORITE liquid lipsticks in the store! They are the least expensive, but don’t let that fact make you assume it’s cheap quality. These are INCREDIBLE. As someone with extremely dry lips, I tell my clients this is one of the ONLY liquid lipsticks I can wear that are transfer-proof, last all day, don’t dry my lips out, can have chapstick or gloss applied over top (which will make them transfer) and still look good, and come in literally 100 shades. More times than not if we’re sold out of a shade in another brand or we don’t carry a specific shade a client is looking for I help them find the exact or almost exact shade in a Sephora liquid lip. These are half the price of a regular liquid lipstick which means you can also buy more than one if you walk in expecting to pay $24+ for one. I can’t say enough good things about these lipsticks and I hope Sephora never gets rid of them! (Side note: the darker shades and black shade aren’t as patchy as most other brands! Black (especially) is a very tricky color to formulate for a liquid lipstick. Many times they end up being really patchy and require multiple layers to look good. This is due to many factors but basically every brand has a hard time formulating a truly great black liquid lipstick. Sephora collection black liquid lip is one offs the easiest to get full color payoff without multiple layers and quick fading like some other brands! *cough cough KVD cough cough NARS* lol! But seriously, if you haven’t tried these you need to. But be warned once you buy one you may not be able to stop!)
Chary O.
CHARLOTTE , NC
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
Like almost everyone else, I TOO got this in my Sephora Play! So happy I did! Its a tiny tiny sample but I don't want it any bigger. Its amazing for travel and doesn't take up any space with my massive cosmetic collection. Plus its just too adorable! I can't stand it!!! I have a few beauty box subscriptions and I never have any intent on buying a full size product. No matter how good. But I'm buying the full size on this one and heres why this is special to me.
I've always hated lipstick, lip gloss and even ChapStick. Not just because of the way it feels, but because I have always thought it looks ridiculous on anyone, especially including myself. All other makeup is great but the lips I've never had any desire for. I've never been very bold with my makeup either (except when I was 16) so I was very surprised how much I loved this when I tried it on.
Maybe because its matte, or it almost instantly felt like nothing was there. The pigmentation is insane. If this were anymore pigmented it would probably damage my eyes! Its hard to explain, but when I put this on it didn't look crazy bold and daring. It is bold, but not in the way that it looks so fake. I don't think I'm making any sense but I feel like my lips don't draw any attention off of my face. And I don't feel like I have to do a mirror check for smudging. In fact, most of the time I forgot its even there! It does fade after a few hours which should totally be expected. The staying power is amazing when you consider how many times your lips are disrupted or wet in a day. I think the price point is totally fair. I usually would never pay that much for anything for my lips but I'm really comfortable with this price.
Bright red lips are so classic.
Jill T.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all time favorite lip stain/liquid lippy! First off, the fact they keep adding and adding to their color selection speaks volumes! They literally have something for everybody whether it be you're more of a nude/natural girl, or you may like brights like fushcia, maybe you like beautiful dark vampy shades. Look, they've got you covered all across the board. I'd say they are one of the top runners for liquid lipsticks, not only for their color selection, but the formula is amazing as well. It doesn't dry out your lips, like some other companies that I will not mention. You can reapply over the first layer without it gunking up, it's super affordable, and I feel I should mention the tube seems to last quite a bit as well! If you haven't got your hands on Sephora's liquid lip, honestly what are waiting for...girl go now, run! SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick
Jessica B.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: 01 Always Red more...
My favoriteeeee! So I’m trying to be as unbiased as possible because I am the Sephora Collection Ambassador at my Sephora Location.. but these lip stains are genuinely an amazing product! And for only $14, you can’t beat that. There are 90 colors including metallic shades as well. They go on and stay on for hours! It is best to scrub your lips and apply a lip primer prior to using because they can be a little drying from the matte formula but otherwise, my favorite! I love to apply these and rip them off with the Sephora Collection Nourishing Gloss so I get all day wear and a little sheen on top.
In my photo I’m wearing 01 Always red, and a deep plum liner from NK to contour my lips.
Tiffany N.
Tampa, FL
My favorite lipstains are matte, and I actually found out about this Sephora brand through reviews on influenster. I've always had issues with various brands of lipstick and lip stain drying out my lips, making them crack and peel, or getting everywhere (staining my clothes, getting on my teeth). I bought one color to test out, and finally found a formulation that works for me and couldn't be happier with it! This Sephora liquid lipstick has been a life saver, giving me the matte look I love, while at the same time keeping my lips healthier than past brands. I can use this for days before my lips start to dry. As for getting on my teeth and clothes, I havent had many issues in that respect. I noticed after my first few days wearing it, that if I let it dry after applying it, it lasts longer, and I dont have any accidental smudges. Some of the coloring does come off on my water cups, but not a lot and nothing compared to other brands I've tried. The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it doesn't last all day, though it does last for the majority of the day and it's easy to reapply. I can eat and drink, with minimal discoloration, I only notice discoloration at the end of the day when I've worn it for 10+ hours. Overall I love this brand, and cannot wait to try out more colors!
Sohini L.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 14 Blackberry Sorbet more...
This is hands down my favorite lipstick! I have darker skin so I’ve included some pictures so hopefully you can get a better idea of how it looks. My mom initially got this as a sample and I had to go back and keep buying the color is that good. I get compliments every time I wear it. It stays on all night, it’s not super drying, and even leaves a stain after you take it off at night. I wear this for every occasion, I can not recommend this color enough
Katherine N.
Wilmington, NC
Love it. It's affordable, applies evenly, doesn't bleed, and lasts all day. The color you see is the color you get. It is more of a paint than anything else. I have issues with using multiple layers..it does better with one coat and a touch-up. But stick to the minimum, and it delivers without peeling or sloughing off in weird ways. It doesn't need a liner or primer. It doesn't kiss off on my husband's lips or my kids' sweet little heads. It works fabulously for a busy mom like me who doesn't want to look like she was attacked by a flock of angry birds every day, but barely has time to shower. Products that deliver with ease and consistent results are GOLD. And this totally qualifies.
pamela g.
cleona
I have this lip stain in many colors. it is a little drying so by midday I'm applying a balm over it. it lasts most of the day without reapplying. unless you eat greasy food or something. it is very pigmented and kinda thick on the lips. but fully transfer proof. until I apply the balm over it that is. I wore this when I got married and didn't have to worry about it.
Samantha S.
Springfield Township
Review for: 40 Pink Tea more...
I got this shade in a Sephora play box, and I initially wasn’t sure if I liked it. It’s more nude than pink and it was different than most shades I typically use. But I put it on before a date with my husband and he really liked it on me. It stayed on ALL NIGHT and didn’t dry my lips out. I kept looking at myself throughout the night, and I have to say, it grew on me! It’s now one of my favorite lip stains. The staying power is fantastic, and the color is actually really sophisticated and modern.
Nicole T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 05 Infinite Rose more...
I love this formula!! I tried this liquid lip when I first started getting into liquid lipsticks and absolutely love it. The formula is great and not too thick. It’s also not overly drying. Definitely make sure your lips are exfoliated and moisturized before applying to extend the wear time and make sure it looks it’s best. The color lasts such a long time and wears off really evenly. I’ve recommended this to friends and they all love this product as well!!

Sephora