SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip StainInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY SEPHORA #1 in Lip Stain

A lip stain that provides beautiful, long-lasting color. This high-coverage lip product features avocado oil for a texture that transforms as you wear it: when applied, the initial cream texture becomes a silky, lightweight stain. Lips achieve stunning color and feel soft and comfortable. Available in an array of rich shades, including both matte and satin finishes, with intense color that stays put.

• I've been wanting to try these for a while but are they worth the...4 Answers
  • I've been wanting this for the longest is this worth it8 Answers
  • Does this transfer onto different things?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jasminne V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Always Red
Let me be the millionth person to tell you that you NEED this lip cream in your life. If I could give this product 100 stars, I would. This is my holy grail red lip. The sephora collection cream lip stains will stay on your lips for an entire day and, believe me when I say this, not budge. Not one little bit. I have woken up from a night out with this lipstick still painted perfectly on my lips.

I will say that on me, personally, they are the tiniest bit drying. However, that is not enough to stop me from buying this again and again. The amount of girls AND guys who comment on the color is absurd. I have told many a random girl in a bathroom where my lip cream is from. I will attach some photos of the product on.

If you're thinking of buying this, just do it already. You will not be disappointed.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These liquid lipstick/stains completely exceeded my expectations, especially for the price tag! I think they are only $12 or $14 which is way cheaper than some other brands out there. I wasn't expecting to love these as much as I do but they are great!! The color is opaque and creamy and applies super easily evenly and precise. It lasts for hours and is t not as drying as some formulas. Overall I highly recommend and I will buy more shades!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Review for: Always Red
I never considered myself a red lipstick type of girl. I always felt like it looked weird on me. I had gotten a sample of this in a Sephora Favorites kit and decided to give it a try. I wore it to work and I got over 10 compliments from coworkers and customers alike. Everyone just mentioned how beautiful it was and asked what brand I was wearing. I love how creamy the formula it is and the fact that it lasts all day (seriously lasted through and 8hr shift, dinner, and a drink at the bar). I wear it at least once a week and continue to get compliments. The $14 price tag is totally worth it. By far my favorite lipstick I've ever own. The fact that it's comfortable is a great bonus too!
Katelyn C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora branded Lip stains are more like a liquid lipstick than a stain. The formula is creamy and applies beautifully without streaks. The line has been expanded past the original 10 to include a wide variety of bolds and neutrals. I find this formula to be comfortable on the lip and last 8+ hours. For $14 retail, you can grab several shades without breaking the bank. Vintage Rosewood is my go to shade.
đź’‹ C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY can NOT live without these things! I have them everywhere! Lol I actually just got done opening up a box that I had ordered from Sephora with even MORE of these inside! They apply like a dream and dry down beautifully! The first time I tried one, I was truly impressed and became instantly hooked! And the color selection? Are you kidding me?! It is enormous! You would be hard pressed to NOT find a color that suits you! The price is also very fair. Sephora did an exceptional job with creating these Creamy Lip Stains, so if you haven't tried one yet, I HIGHLY suggest that you do because I honestly reach for any one of the many colors that I have in them on a regular basis! You will be so glad that you tried one of Sephora's Creamy Lip Stains, pretty much instantly!
Layla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE!!! I heard so many great things about this product so I obviously had to try it out for myself and I am so happy I did. Great pigmentation, long wear, smooth on the lips, and does not feel heavy. It looks great with and without a liner, but I personally prefer the liner. I would tell everyone to give these a try and they are pretty affordable. It's worth the money
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
Review for: Always Red
The fact that Sephora calls this product a "lip stain" is very mystifying, because this product looks and performs much more like a liquid lipstick. That being said, it is by far my favorite liquid lipstick formula out of all the ones that I have tried. I begrudgingly added a deluxe sample of this to my cart (the sample size was small, and I prefer to try higher-end samples), but I am SO glad that I did. I have many, many red lipsticks, and this continues to be one of my favorites both for the shade and for the formula. Once this dries down, it is nearly transfer-proof, and it stays vibrant and opaque all day. I don't have to worry about smudges or mishaps, so I like to wear it when going out to eat. The shade of red is classic and bright that does not lean too yellow or too blue.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Pink Peony
I like this lip color a lot when I first apply it. Lighter colors can be trickier to apply because it does get a little streaky. However, once it dries, it rubs off towards the center of my lips so that it just looks like I’m wearing lip liner by the end of the day, which annoys me a lot. Also, it feels a little heavy on my lips, so you have to try to apply the thinnest later possible. Another thing to note is that the color looks about 2 shades lighter on your lips for some reason. When I swatched the colors on the back of my hand in the store, I thought it was perfect. When I took the shades Home and applied them to my lips, all 4 colors were lighter than they were when I searched them in the store.
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Chai Latte
I love this lip cream! It goes on creamy smooth and comes in many colors! It’s very long lasting, only need to reapply after eating food. Other wise it lasts through the day. Just like with any long wear matte lip cream I.T does start to crinkle but a lot less than most! Highly recommend if you are in the market for a new matte lip cream!
Janysa S.
Rochester
How does the color look when it's on your lips?
Karla O.
Laredo, TX
Is this kind of like a stain? Or more like a lip gloss?
Cady W.
Can someone let me know if this lipstick flakes at all? That's a big no no for me on liquid lipsticks and a girl's gotta know before buying! Thank you! :)
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
How long does the color stay on?
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
Do all of these colors have a smell associated with them?