60 colors available

BY SEPHORA #1 in Lip Stain

A lip stain that provides beautiful, long-lasting color. This high-coverage lip product features avocado oil for a texture that transforms as you wear it: when applied, the initial cream texture becomes a silky, lightweight stain. Lips achieve stunning color and feel soft and comfortable. Available in an array of rich shades, including both matte and satin finishes, with intense color that stays put.

• I got them from my friend. How long are they staying on lips? Are t...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 4 Answers
  • does this lippy come out tacky for anyone or quick to come off afte...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip stain is my absolute holy grail red lip. Reds almost always look pink on me, but Sephora's lip stain in Always Red is a true, classic, traffic-stopping red. Wear is very impressive - I can apply at 7am and it's still flawless at the end of my workday. It feels so light, almost like I have nothing on my lips, and does not have that drying, tight feeling that some liquid lipsticks do as the day goes on. The creamy formula really does seem to make a difference in comfort compared to other long-wearing liquid lipsticks. My little tube is lasting me forever in spite of how frequently I wear it, but if Sephora ever threatens to discontinue these I will be hoarding multiples so that I never have to go without! Recommended to anyone who likes bright lips that are shockingly low effort!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 13 Marvelous Mauve
This is my go to shade! the formula of the Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stains are awesome! they are infused with avocado oil which make them super comfortable for wear on the lips. Most liquid lipsticks can be overly drying and I personally dislike that, however this one doesn't do that. I love this color because it is a warm mauve color that works for so many skin tones. The wearing power is great as well, For me as long as I am avoiding super oily foods the product stays on at least a strong 6 hours. I would describe the application of the product similar to Stila's liquid lipstick. The color is also super similar to Patina by Stila, as well as some of colourpop's colors (Think Tulle) The only down part is that this one is ALWAYS sold out so if you get your hands on one. BUY IT
Lina C.
Lina C.
I like this - I have the shade Marvellous Mauve (#13).

The color is beautiful and very close to Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in Patina, but at a fraction of the cost. The color dries matte in a matter of seconds. But it transfers throughout the day. It might be kiss proof, but it's definitely not food proof. It wears down a little uneven, but it's no biggie because it's easy to touch-up. Applying a second layer of this after eating doesn't cause it to flake or anything.

Overall, I think it's a good liquid lipstick for the price. For me, it's not perfect as I expect my liquid lipsticks to be less prone to fading. Also wish there were more wearable shades in this line. The rest are way too bright for everyday wear.
Julie L.
Julie L.
I have 2 shades of this, and I absolutely love the shade 01 (I'd recommend this shade to anyone who wants to try this out, it's a beautiful red that can defiantly match on alot of skin tones). The texture kind of reminds me more of a liquid lipstick/ cream liquid lipsticks (like the NYX's soft matte lip creams) mix. Super opaque when you apply the first layer, and the applicator is good so you can make more precise strokes. Once it dries it goes matte, and for the most part it doesn't really transfer. Ofcourse when you're going to eat something greasy, it' eventually come off. But this product overall is really nice, good affordable "liquid lipstick", and they also have a wider shade selection which is nice
susie r.
susie r.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 01 Always Red
I love love this Sephora Red. Its vibrant color is amazing. You need to be light handed when applying this stain. Less is more, in this case. It's creamy which glides nicely on your lips and dries up matte. I recommend you prep your lips and remove dead skins first. You can touch up with a balm if you find your lips to dry but I've used it with and without the extra steps and it fine. I literally apply the stain once in the morning and I still have my lips looking good by 3pm. This is the best go to lip stain when your out and about and you don't have time to retouch on an evening out. Its not bulky so you can carry it easily in a clutch or wristlet. I recommend this.
Kamry M.
Kamry M.
Lynwood, CA
My first liquid lipstick ever

I was at work with my coworker, and she had this on her lips. I thought it was a regular matte lipstick, until she showed me what it was. After work I went straight to Sephora and purchased two of the liquid lipstick. I couldn't be more happy about how it looked, felt, and smelled (like cupcakes). The wear time on these to be honest is not long , maybe 2hrs (if you don't eat oily food) but it does leave a nice stain. I do have pigmented lips already so sometimes the stain doesn't look like much on me. All in all it's a great product if you don't want to spend much time taking it off, and being rough on your lips.
Yasmin K.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
Talk about hidden gem. This lipstick is probably one of the most underrated products of all time and it's AMAZING. I discovered it a few years ago and ive never looked back. It's easy to apply, lasts all day, doesn't dry my lips, and feels like a dream. My favorite every day color is marvelous mauve #12, and it's almost always sold out from Sephora locations because of how good it is. The price point is between drug store and high end. It's more affordable than any other high end brand at sephora, ringing it at $14. If you're looking for a new lip product I would HIGHLY recommend you grab one of these babies. You'll thank me later ;)
T M.
T M.
Review for: 13 Marvelous Mauve
LOVE THIS.

I don't think sephora gets enough love for their lip products. Compared to other brands the store carries, their brand's prices are much more affordable and the quality is great! My lips are very sensitive so I'm always careful when trying new brands. This particular color was hard to find due to popularity but I ended up hunting it down in a store when I was out of town. I love the color pay off. You don't need to apply very much. The formula doesn't dry out my lips. At the end of a 10 hr day you'll find that you'll want to retouch but you wont need to reapply entirely. I recommend this color and the brand in general.
Alanna V.
Alanna V.
Sephora Cream Lipstains are definitely underwhelmed, in my opinion. A lot of the lip stains you see at Sephora are $20+ but with the Sephora Cream Lip Stains, you get comparable lipstick quality for a great price, I believe for $14. It's a nice matte finish, I have it in Marvelous Mauve, Blackberry Sorbet, and Always Red, and none of them disappoint. However, I'm taking away one star for the lack of a huge variety of color selection, for instance, they don't really have true nude colors, which I believe are so important in having a lip stain collection for everyday looks. I love them regardless and I highly recommend!
Jams M.
Jams M.
Got this in my sephora play box. Idky this is called a lip stain? It's actually a lip cream that dries matte. And it dries down really quickly. Soooo I'm giving it three stars cuz I HATE liquid lipsticks. I was really hoping for an actual lip stain! Liquid lipsticks that dry down matte are too drying for me and this one is definitely drying. It is very opaque and applies well but the formula is too drying. It's also not transfer-proof, but only transfers a little. Does have a velvety finish. Reminds me a lot of the Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick but I prefer Ciate over this. So overall, not a fan.
Janysa S.
Janysa S.
Rochester
How does the color look when it's on your lips?
Karla O.
Karla O.
Laredo, TX
Is this kind of like a stain? Or more like a lip gloss?
Cady W.
Cady W.
Can someone let me know if this lipstick flakes at all? That's a big no no for me on liquid lipsticks and a girl's gotta know before buying! Thank you! :)
Rita W.
Rita W.
Bayside, NY
How long does the color stay on?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
Do all of these colors have a smell associated with them?