BY SEPHORA

A collection of functional yet chic cosmetic bags. These quality bags are perfect for carrying makeup and skincare essentials. Available in multiple sizes, choose one or more to organize cosmetics for travel. Most bags feature stylish metal detailing, including zipper pulls and a silver flame plaque. The exterior fabric and interior liners are both made of high-quality nylon fabrics that are easy to keep clean.This collection contains:- Small Cosmetic: One small compartment, perfect keeping in another bag. Size: 6 x 3 x 3"- Medium Cosmetic: A single compartment with a small zipper pouch inside. Size: 7 x 4 x 4"- Flat Iron Bag: Heat resistant foil allows packing while hot. Size: 5 x 13.5"- Brush Roll: Compact yet folds flat to hold 14 brushes. Size: 4.5 x 8.5"- Clutch: Two clear compartments and one small zipper pouch. Size: 8 x 2.5 x 5"- Organizer: One large compartment, two clear pockets, slots for five brushes. Size: 9 x 3 x 5.5"- 3 in 1 Bag: One large compartment with three smaller bags inside. Size: 10 x 3 x 6.5"- Small Hanging Travel: Three clear compartments, TSA compliant. Size: 10 x 2.5 x 6"- Large Hanging Travel: Three large compartments, 12-brush portfolio. Size: 12.5 x 2.5 x 8"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
I actually really love my makeyp bag from the Sephora Core Collection line! It is very roomy and easy to clean. Holds all of my daily essentials, so I don't have to scramble for my Every day "face", if you know what I mean.
Juan O.
Pearland
Amazing for when you’re on the go you can store your basic everyday makeup and brushes in this bag love it a lot!
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
I use this bag for my makeup brushes. It's a great size at an amazing good price. Highly highly recommend
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
Cutecand affordable storage bags for makeup items. I wish they came with more built in organization.
Jana T.
I love this bag. Just perfect for travels. not too heavy yet carries a lot of my stash.
Krystle P.
This was gifted by hubby a few years back. I would never have thought of buyjng this type of makeup bag if I am to buy for myself. Surprisingly, i am loving this. There are many compartments that are also detachable. Very convenient!
Mariem E.
Tetouan
practical, like very very
missed some tools but i got them from a store next my door .. not the same quality but worked for me
Marissa W.
St, ON
I have a large hanging bag on the back of my door and I find it so nifty to just grab whatever I need!
aalaa s.
Wow so it's good and fantastik and it's really isefull

Iloved so much girls