BeautyFaceFace MakeupSephora
COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette

An exclusive pressed powder palette for contouring and highlighting. Only at Sephora this do-it-all contouring palette contains five perfectly selected shades in a single pan to sculpt and slim the face. Use the shades individually or mix and match to suit any face shape. Contouring is made easy with the included step-by-step tutorial. Just choose the sculpting shade of your choice or combine shades and apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose or forehead, or under the jawline. Use the highlighting shades to brighten under the eyes and down the bridge of the nose for a naturally defined or dramatically sculpted look.

What is this like? ive heard mixed reviews and wanted to know what others thought!
Is this good for fair skin ?
Must be an excellent product, ?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette!
Product Highlights
...skin). overall it's a great product. it blends easily and doesn't look powdery on my face. i do recommend it for someone who is new to contouring and wants to experiment/learn without breaking the bank.in reviews
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette uploaded by Dawna B.
Sooooo I got a few brushes and a lil practice contouring with powder. I was gifted this Sephora pallet and I must say my nose contour came out great! The end of my nose isn't as small as I'd like but I really snatched it with this pallet! Loving how silky smooth the product is. The color scheme is perfect. Although I took a star away as I would like it more and it'd be more effectient if the banana color was easier to get to without accidentally running into the darker shades. I use the banana color on the sides of my nose n I have to use a really small brush which is time consuming. If the colors were separated I could use a wider brush n take my application time down drastically. Other than that I LOVE IT
Caroline P.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette uploaded by Caroline P.
I'm giving this four stars only because it only costs $20 (I bought it on sale for $15). The design isn't great because you can't easily pick up one shade without accidentally picking up the one next to it. I only use three of the shades because the other two either look muddy on me or not show up at all (I have olive tan skin). Overall it's a great product. It blends easily and doesn't look powdery on my face. I do recommend it for someone who is new to contouring and wants to experiment/learn without breaking the bank.
Brittannie B.
Raleigh, NC
I use this all the time, and it has lasted such a long time! It's much more subtle and natural looking than using cream-based products. I absolutely love it and have even talked friends into getting it.
Katie A.
Placentia, CA
this is my super great alternative go to when I don't want to spend a fortune for a good contour pallete! it hangs with the best of them and gets the job done! only complaint is that the highlight runs out super quick
Kailyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
This contour palette is good. I like that it has different colors of contour for different types of skin tones or even if you want to have a more visible contour. However, the highlight does not really show. This product is not too expensive.
Aidimarie F.
Orlando, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contouring 101 Face Palette uploaded by Aidimarie F.
This is the best pallet that you could ever buy if you are a starter. I bought this product Sephora online site. It is really good to apply and its easy to use. The only thing is that is a little dificult to get the light colors. I really recommend this product if you are a starter.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
These powders from Sephora are usually my favorites. I love the color, but for some reason every time I use this palette, it turns out patchy on me. The cool tones go well w/ my green eyes, but this product needs a little work I think. There are better ones out there to try.
Brianna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this contour product! It is easy to blend, and doesn’t look orange on my skin! I really like it! It’s affordable as well!
marlee  .
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
I looooove this palette! I’ve had the same one for over a year now and I’ve put it through the ringer for sure. The top snapped off but I don’t mind 💁🏼‍♀️ I just keep it at the top of my makeup bag. The outer colors are perfect for contouring.
shalay H.
Waianae, HI
The product is amazing ! As of now it's the only thing I use to contour and I love it ! The only thing I would change is the design. I hate accidentally getting dark brown when I'm using the lights or vice versa. However I would buy it again!