BY SEPHORA #79 in Contouring

An exclusive pressed powder palette for contouring and highlighting. Only at Sephora this do-it-all contouring palette contains five perfectly selected shades in a single pan to sculpt and slim the face. Use the shades individually or mix and match to suit any face shape. Contouring is made easy with the included step-by-step tutorial. Just choose the sculpting shade of your choice or combine shades and apply under cheekbones, along the sides of the nose or forehead, or under the jawline. Use the highlighting shades to brighten under the eyes and down the bridge of the nose for a naturally defined or dramatically sculpted look. see more...

• Is this good for medium/light skin?3 Answers
  • Is there only one color-way of this palette, or does it c...1 Answers
  • Is it as good as the Anastasia one? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "i'm giving this four stars only because it only costs $20 (i bought it on sale for $15). the design isn't great because you can't easily pick up one shade without accidentally picking up the one next to it. i only use three of the shades because the other two either look muddy on me or not show up at all (i have olive tan skin). overall it's a great product. it blends easily and doesn't look powdery on my face. i do recommend it for someone who is new to contouring and wants to experiment/learn without breaking the bank." in 5 reviews
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Besides the face the colors are random, this palate has made me break out almost every time after I used it! I use the medium brown on my cheek bones and the next day, I’m guaranteed to have some spots come up in that exact area. I’ve kept using it because it looks good while it’s on and for pictures. It’s the days after that I wonder why I used this product again 🤦🏼‍♀️
Mal M.
The colors on this palette are generic but I doubt there is any human who could benefit from them without having to go back to the store for more colors. They make odd jumps that make it impossible to contour your face and look like a normal human being. I would not ever buy it again.
Alejandra R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I actually like this palette. It was my first time ever getting a contouring palette since I was just barely starting and if you’re a beginner I’d recommend it. It’s pretty easy to use. It doesn’t really last much but still good for the price
Maegan D.
I only use certain colors from this pallet but an ashy brown is hard to find.. this pallet has it! It doesn’t make me look dirty or orange which is great for a neutral skin tone. Bonus is that it was on clearance
Dorothy  E.
Schaumburg , IL
I purchased this as my first contour set. I didn't want to spend to much as I didn't know what I was doing. It came with a nice guide that was easy to use. For the price the quality is what you would expect.
Caroline P.
I'm giving this four stars only because it only costs $20 (I bought it on sale for $15). The design isn't great because you can't easily pick up one shade without accidentally picking up the one next to it. I only use three of the shades because the other two either look muddy on me or not show up at all (I have olive tan skin). Overall it's a great product. It blends easily and doesn't look powdery on my face. I do recommend it for someone who is new to contouring and wants to experiment/learn without breaking the bank.
Brandy B.
new york, NY
I've been using this contour palette for the better part of a year now and I love it. It's definitely affordable for the size of the product. The only thing I would say is that the lighter shades (the top and bottom ones) don't really seem to do much on my skin. I primarily use this palette for the darker shades to contour my nose/cheeks.
shalay h.
Waianae, HI
The product is amazing ! As of now it's the only thing I use to contour and I love it ! The only thing I would change is the design. I hate accidentally getting dark brown when I'm using the lights or vice versa. However I would buy it again!
Allison S.
Cincinnati
I purchased this product when I first started contouring and it was great. Now however I have noticed that it just doesn't last long on my skin. I have to put about 5 layers on for it to even be noticeable. The pigmentation isn't the best. It is definitely great for beginners learning to contour, but is not something I would purchase again.   A little dissapointed in this product.
Kaitlin G.
Raleigh
The design is hard to get to and navigate with a brush. The powder also isn't that great or pretty on your skin compared to others. Mine also broke the first time i carried in my bag and returned it. I got it on sale. I wouldn't recommend, although i love sephora brand.
Jane D.
Is this good for medium/light skin?
Janet ..
Is it as good as the Anastasia one?
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
Is there only one color-way of this palette, or does it come in different skin tone options?
Cindy C.
Must be an excellent product, ?
Janeigne N.
Is this good for fair skin ?