BY SEPHORA #77 in Contouring

✔ Medium

Finish:
✔ Matte

What it is:
A pressed powder palette that contains three matte contour shades and three matte highlight shades in a range of warm and cool tones.

What it does:
This universally flattering palette delivers softly pigmented, blendable powders for a sculpted face. The array of six colors enhance every face shape and skin tone and make contouring virtually effortless.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, apply the deep shades to define the shadows of the face, and the brighter shades to highlight where the lights hits.
-For best results, set your look with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Set and Refresh Spray (sold separately).

Shade 1:
Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

Shades 2, 3, 4, 5:
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/Ci 77492/Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Shade 6:
Talc, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Triethylhexanoin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Abigail L.
Houston
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Palette I hardly use it, it’s takes a little while to blend in, makes my cheek bones stand out more though so I would say it works not gonna lie it was pricy I would buy it again if its cheaper now lol
Jennifer H.
This product I have had for about 8 months and I still havnt even gotten to the bottom of the pallete. The contours are very effective and I would say almost lasts the whole day. One thing I don't like about this pallete is the highlights do not show up at all.SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Palette
Briana G.
San Diego
I love this palette i like how I don’t have to buy a new one because this last for a very very long time. This is effective and this product is $28 dollars at Sephora I think it’s affordable and yes I would recommend this product to other users
Libertad D.
Chula Vista
I like the range of colors for the contour, I have a problem with the lighting shades. They are either to yellow or pink or orange. The formula is ok, it does not blend well and makes me look Caky....
Diana V.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
Highly pigmented. GREAT QUALITY. I've had this for months and haven't made a dent. Such a low price for great quality, if you dont have the funds to pay for KVD contour palette this is an AMAZING alternative.
Kendal Q.
For a contouring newbie, this pallete is great! Its easy to use and was priced very reasonable. It is high quality and seems to go a long way. I enjoyed my contouring lesson from Sephora and will be gifting this to my sister this holiday season!
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
Great color selection for this little palette. Very inexpensive. The bronzers are very pigmented a little hard to blend. The highlight colors aren’t very pigmented which was disappointing for me because the lightness color is perfect for my under eye. I wouldn’t buy again.
😍😘😁 G.
Seagoville , TX
Ive had this product for a year now and i use it almost daily , and it doesnt seem to go down . I did get what i payed for it . I was SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Palette for $28.00, Not so expensive. They are fairly pigmented . It is durable for a busy day , it does not make my face cakey .
💯Jordan S.
Indio
This product is really good. I think it is sort of a fool for the Anastasia powder contour pallet. This pallet has good pigmentation and the formula is relatively good. One thing I would have to say is that it doesn’t blend the best but it does the job for daily wear and even night wear.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Love love love my new Sephora contour palette!!! I was using the NYX one before and the colors were just too warm for me, it looked like blush. I was debating between getting this palette, anastasia, kat von d, or smashbox. After looking into all of them, this was a good choice. It's basically the anastasia contour kit in "light" but half the price. Definitely pick one up!
Danielle C.
I'm running low on my Kat Von D shade and light palette, thinking about giving this one a try. Any opinions on this palette???
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product blend well ?
Marija D.
Belgrade
Does this palette have good cool tone shades for porcelain and light skin complexions?
Katia C.
Toronto
Hey, guys! Is the formula of this palette the same of the Contouring 101 Sephora contour palette (round mosaic)? Also, does it fit all skin tones? Thx.