BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A long-wearing, smudge-proof gel eyeliner pencil in intensely pigmented matte shades.

What it does:
This luscious pencil features a creamy gel formula that glides on for a modern matte finish. The waterproof formula will never smudge or fade.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply liner directly to lids, hugging both the upper and lower lash line.

Precautions:
-Make sure that cap is tightly closed to prevent drying of the creamy formula.

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Wax, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...3 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Matte Gel Eyeliner Waterproof
  • "Great color that brings out your eyes. I love the gel because it goes on easily and the waterproof is fantastic. " in 31 reviews
  • "The only eyeliner that does not smudge on my upper waterline and lasts for more than 8 hours. This is my #1 favorites since even the fan favorite UD eyeliners smudge on me. I've tried many drugstore and high end eyeliners and have almost given up on them until this one. It's inexpensive compared to other Sephora store products. I would recommend this to everyone to try for sure! " in 19 reviews
  • "Eyeliners in different colors. Doesn't smudge water proof Great for every occasion day to night wear " in 17 reviews
  • "Good price, good value. Black Matte is perfect for any occasion. Love the sephora line. " in 14 reviews
Glammed B.
Works great for me. I also set it down with a matte black eyeshadow so it doesn't smudge. The price is  A W E S O M E ! I'd say give it a try and see for yourself. It glides right on and the pencil doesn't dry out. They also have a wide color range suitable for everyone !
Lissa R.
This is one of the ms4ot beautiful colors out there and the name is perfect! I love how it brings out my brown eyes! Its very affordable, glides on smoothly, long lasting, and can be found at sephora! I recommend it to all.
Abby S.
I love this eyeliner!  It is very forgiving and can be smudged to obtain a natural, smokey look which is so pretty! I love this eyeliner both for everyday wear and for nighttime. I would definitely purchase this product again as it is affordable and long-lasting!
Estefanie Z.
Harrisburg, NC
Sephora collection cosmetics are very under rated. This eyeliner being one of them. This is great waterline eyeliner that does not smudge. It glides on smoothly, so you do not tug on your eye.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I absolutely love this formula and for the price it just can't be beat. Beautiful Monster is definitely a different color - actually bought it on a lark. The eyeliner is smooth and has decent staying power throughout the day. This is a great liner to try out!
Daniella D.
Gulfport, MS
This is such a gorgeous eyeliner. Glides on the water line and states all day. I have a VERY tricky waterline and this liner stays even when my eyes water! The color variation is really great and I can't wait to get more! Sephora kills it, and more people should try their SEPHORA COLLECTION line!
Lauren B.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great eyeliner at a great value. Works better than Urban Decay and Make Up Forever. It is great for lining, not blending or smudging. I use this for a clean line under my eye - no smudging! I'll also use it underneath eyeshadow for a softer, more subtle look. Definitely recommend!
Rixety T.
Troy, MI
I love serphora and specially their eye makeup. I loved how this product was waterproof and I didn't have to worry about my eyeliner when I went swimming. Also if was wasy to apply. I wish it was a little easier to take off but since it's water prof, it would be hard to accomplish that
Amanda C.
Commerce Township, MI
I love this product. It works perfectly for all types of liner. It works amazing for when you want to get a sharp wing. I do often use this product. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again.
Erica Q.
I love this smudge proof gel eyeliner. It has good pigment and is also long wearing. The best part is its matte finish which gives a nice look to a smokey eye. Cost $14 at Sephora.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pencil form? I swatched a couple colors of this on the back of my hand at Sephora, and I thought the pigmentation and staying power were great, but I'm a little concerned about precision with the pencil. Do y'all find that it gets dull quickly and has trouble creating thin and tight lines? Would I have to sharpen it all the time, and would that be a waste of product?
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to water a lot and pencil liners dont really like to stay put for that reason!

Sephora