BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A long-wearing, smudge-proof gel eyeliner pencil in intensely pigmented matte shades.

What it does:
This luscious pencil features a creamy gel formula that glides on for a modern matte finish. The waterproof formula will never smudge or fade.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply liner directly to lids, hugging both the upper and lower lash line.

Precautions:
-Make sure that cap is tightly closed to prevent drying of the creamy formula.

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Wax, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...3 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Matte Gel Eyeliner Waterproof
  • "Great color that brings out your eyes. I love the gel because it goes on easily and the waterproof is fantastic. " in 31 reviews
  • "The only eyeliner that does not smudge on my upper waterline and lasts for more than 8 hours. This is my #1 favorites since even the fan favorite UD eyeliners smudge on me. I've tried many drugstore and high end eyeliners and have almost given up on them until this one. It's inexpensive compared to other Sephora store products. I would recommend this to everyone to try for sure! " in 19 reviews
  • "Eyeliners in different colors. Doesn't smudge water proof Great for every occasion day to night wear " in 17 reviews
  • "Good price, good value. Black Matte is perfect for any occasion. Love the sephora line. " in 14 reviews
Hannah M.
I am not a big fan of eyeliners I have to sharpen because I find those to be dry and get stuck on my eyelids. I don't have any of those troubles with this gel eyeliner. This glides on smoothly and like butter. It is so light-weight and pigmented that one swipe does you good. I have not used this on the waterline, but I have used this on my lid and below my eyes, and it stayed put. It does not smudge, and I have to use liquid makeup remover to get this off. I can use a wipe, but it takes a little more rubbing. I bought the dark green only for the color, but I ended up loving this formula.
Amy J.
Savannah, GA
I am honestly not a fan of this eyeliner. I specifically bought the white to do my lower waterline and I rarely get it to show up. I normally do black on my lower waterline so I know it's possible for it to go there. Definitely won't buy again.
Connie P.
By far the worst eyeliner that I have ever owned, including super cheap Wet n Wild types. I bought it on clearance at my local Sephora, and would not repurchase even at that steep discount. The pencil snags on my skin and requires a lot of effort to put on. It does stay put once you've gotten it on, but the sheer effort makes me never want to pick it up ever again.
Sarah P.
Lancaster, CA
Best gel eyeliner I've ever used. It stays on all day and doesn't come off unless you use a makeup wipe/remover. Great pigmentation and fives you time to work with it.
Gina G.
Bauxite, AR
This eyeliner is GREAT for enhancing the size and shape of your eyes. I use it on the inside corners of my eyes right above the lash line. This will give you a more doe-eyed look and is a huge help if you have tired eyes from lack of sleep. This can also be used right at the top of your eyelid where the eyebrow starts - just use a small smudge in the little curve of your eyebrow to give an additional hint of doe-eyes or just to refresh tired looking eyes. Make sure this is used sparingly - nobody wants to look like they have been playing in the craft glue!
Andrea P.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this, but it does some have issues. Right off, it's creamy, has good movement across my eyelid, and is easy to blend if I want, but also has good staying power for a more precise line. It's a very true white, that dries down to a good matte finish. The only issue I have -and it's a big one- is that it can dry out very easily, even when properly capped. You can use the included sharpener to shave down a fair way to get it to work again, but of course, that wastes a lot of product. :(
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
This eyeliner is very matte and pigmented. They also stay on very long and don't smudge. It is also perfect for swimming because it is waterproof. My only problem with it is that it is very hard to take off and i need to really rub it hard to take it off. Totally recommend this.
Erica S.
Sandy, UT
Way better then other products I have tried. Goes on smooth, easy to use. Stays in place and doesn't smug or rub off all day. Slightly hard to remove, but I'm willing to deal with that so that my makeup stays in place. As it wears it does seem to become a little patchy, but again that's okay as long is its not running down my face.
Julia B.
I had been on the hunt for a white eyeliner for the longest time. Once I came across this one in Sephora one day, I knew it would become a favorite quite quickly. It glides on so easily and is so pigmented. It's long-wear and doesn't fade whatsoever during the day. I love it!
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I absolutely love this eyeliner , It goes on so smooth and easy and it last a very long time . I sometimes get irritated eyes from some makeups but no problems at all with this one . I will buy it again but I have to watch for a sale as it is a little pricey for my budget .
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pencil form? I swatched a couple colors of this on the back of my hand at Sephora, and I thought the pigmentation and staying power were great, but I'm a little concerned about precision with the pencil. Do y'all find that it gets dull quickly and has trouble creating thin and tight lines? Would I have to sharpen it all the time, and would that be a waste of product?
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Tori I.
Ottawa, ON
How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to water a lot and pencil liners dont really like to stay put for that reason!

Sephora