Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD

I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pencil form? I swatched a couple colors of this on the back of my hand at Sephora, and I thought the pigmentation and staying power were great, but I'm a little concerned about precision with the pencil. Do y'all find that it gets dull quickly and has trouble creating thin and tight lines? Would I have to sharpen it all the time, and would that be a waste of product?

Carly S.
Carly S.
2 years ago
I don't use this to create a wing I use it in my waterline and lower lashes as well as tight line! It lasts amazingly. I love it
Luz G.
Luz G.
2 years ago
I think a liquid version would be better than sharpening it every time you want to put makeup on
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Buffalo, NY
2 years ago
I like it a lot , I use it for a thickened line/shadow on my top lid. If you're looking for something to do a cat eye or point , this will be hard without lots of sharpening..which I do think is a waste. I think you'd be better off with a liquid liner.