BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A long-wearing, smudge-proof gel eyeliner pencil in intensely pigmented matte shades.

What it does:
This luscious pencil features a creamy gel formula that glides on for a modern matte finish. The waterproof formula will never smudge or fade.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply liner directly to lids, hugging both the upper and lower lash line.

Precautions:
-Make sure that cap is tightly closed to prevent drying of the creamy formula.

Trimethylsiloxysilicate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Synthetic Wax, CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to ...1 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...3 Answers
  • I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Great color that brings out your eyes. I love the gel because it goes on easily and the waterproof is fantastic. " in 31 reviews
  • "The only eyeliner that does not smudge on my upper waterline and lasts for more than 8 hours. This is my #1 favorites since even the fan favorite UD eyeliners smudge on me. I've tried many drugstore and high end eyeliners and have almost given up on them until this one. It's inexpensive compared to other Sephora store products. I would recommend this to everyone to try for sure! " in 19 reviews
  • "Eyeliners in different colors. Doesn't smudge water proof Great for every occasion day to night wear " in 17 reviews
  • "Good price, good value. Black Matte is perfect for any occasion. Love the sephora line. " in 14 reviews
CG J.
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Very creamy, glides in like a dream and stayed in for ages , especially if you’d et it with powder. I put it on at night and it lasts me through the day and even night . The best part is that it is way cheaper than other eyeliners and preforms way better than a lot of very expensive ones
Vikki R.
Philadelphia, PA
The color of this liner is SO unique, however, the formula is rather thick and gets snagged on my eyes.  I find this is great for the waterline or non-precise purposes.  Unfortunately, after a couple uses, my liner stick fell out of the tube and doesn't twist properly anymore.  I bought another to replace and the same thing happened.  This is an affordable product but not worth it considering how easily it breaks.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I had a liner thst was a denim blue color and it was a pretty good formula. I was surprised since some sephora products can be a hit or miss. The liners from their brand are pretty good and have a soft easy to glide on formula. It is a decent liner if you want to save money and comparable to higher end liners.
Bethann D.
Teaneck
I have bought this product more than once. The only thing i don't like about this product is that it tends to smug. It's good quality for the price.  use the Black for only my under eye because i don't like use liquid under my eye, but I do recommend it
Giselle S.
Corning
It was very good. Lasted nearly all day but had a little bit of crinkling towards the end. It's very waterproof though it won't come off easy unless you have makeup remover. It's very easy to apply. Overall I would give it 4 out of 5 stars for wear.
Ashlee W.
This is my favorite eyeliner for my waterline. It doesn't smudge, it stays in place all day. It's a little pricey compared to drugstore eyeliners but it lasts quite a long time so it's worth it! I would definitely recommend.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
I love how smooth the Sephora collection pencil liners go on, they allow me to have controlled while gliding on without tugging or pulling. Unfortunately I haven't had the best luck with their staying power. As part of an eyeliner look that needs layered...they work perfect, on their own...they wear quickly and unevenly.
Jennifer S.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
One of my holy grail eyeliners! It glides on very smoothly, and can be smudged out easily. Once it dries down, it stays put really well, even if you don't go over it with an eyeshadow. I don't notice transfer onto my browbone due to my hooded eyes. Great color selection, I actually have a few of these. very comparable to the other high end gel pencils.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This pencil is amazing when it is new. Only giving 3 stars because it dries out fast and when it does there is no reviving it and they discontinued it. Maybe they discontinued it because of the drying out but when I first tried it I loved it!!!! It wouldn't come off or transfer to lid at all.
Rachael M.
These were great when I bought them--pigmented, super long wearing--but they totally dried out, which is really weird since its a pencil. I guess you have to treat these like you would a normal gel eyeliner in a pot, but I don't know how you would prevent them from drying out over time.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
I was wondering what people think about using a gel in pencil form? I swatched a couple colors of this on the back of my hand at Sephora, and I thought the pigmentation and staying power were great, but I'm a little concerned about precision with the pencil. Do y'all find that it gets dull quickly and has trouble creating thin and tight lines? Would I have to sharpen it all the time, and would that be a waste of product?
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Tori I.
Vanier, ON
How well do these wear on the waterline? My eyes tend to water a lot and pencil liners dont really like to stay put for that reason!