BeautyEyeEyelinerSephora
COLLECTION Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner

What it is:
A creamy, gel eyeliner specifically formulated for the inner rim of the eye.

What it does:
This long-wearing, waterproof formula stays in place for hours. Unlike kohl liners or traditional eyeliner pencils, it is specifically formulated with the waterline in mind. The creamy, waterproof gel formulation glides on with ease and sets within seconds for a look that stays put—with no running, smudging, flaking, or fading.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
These liners also feature a built-in sharpener at the base of the pencil, which ensures that you'll get a precise application every time.

How to Use

Suggested Usage:
-Glide this gel pencil onto the lower waterline to create dimension or brightness.
-Use on the upper waterline to create a fuller lash look.
-You can mix and match by using a dark shade to tight-line the upper waterline to create the appearance of fuller lashes. Then use a lighter shade on the lower waterline to make eyes pop.

Precautions:
-Make sure that cap is tightly closed to prevent drying.

Ingredients

CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Mica, Synthetic Wax, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyisobutene.

About the Brand

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this easy to apply and is the tip more rounded than pointed? How easy is application and it says it’s waterproof, how bad is smudging?
Is this easy to apply and does it last long without drying out?
What about durability? After how long you end up looking like a panda?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Absolutely have fallen in love with the Sephora Contour Inner Rim Gel. It's easy to apply and really doesn't run which is good. I find that it tends to wear out through the day but I don't use a lot of of liner so it is not a big deal to me. I would definitely buy again.in reviews
...this not every day, but fairly often to add a subtle pop of color in the waterline. It really flatters any eye color, I would highly recommend!in reviews
I can't say enough great things about this eyeliner. It does on smooth and bold and gives me the intense black colour that I am looking for. in reviews
Love this eyeliner, doesn't smudge great product!! Great price for a Sephora product. in reviews
...would recommend this to anyone that wants a good eye liner that is also water proof. It's great in reviews
Cassandra L.
Royal oak, Mi
Awesome I love it, stays on for a long time and doesn't rub off. I use this product everyday it's my go to.
Kashish P.
Orlando, FL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Kashish P.
This is perfect for doing your underline and then the wing. I use it on a daily basis and it works well. The only problem is that isn’t not long lasting so you have touch up your eyeliner a few times. But for the price, the quality is good.
Jamie D.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the quality of this eyeliner. Lasts all day and easy applicator. Love Sephora brands.
member-fcd0359c2
II was looking for a matte charcoal gray and thought I'd give this one a try. I have this is 5th Avenue, which is a dark matte gray. I love it. For £14 -- it seems a little pricey -- I'm still looking for a drugstore dupe (hate paying tons for liner). I put this in my upper water line, smudge it in my lash line, use it as regular liner --- any way I use it -- it works. Doesn't smudge down or wear off. It is the perfect color that I was looking for.
Chloe F.
Red Lion, PA
Great for your lower lash line, but can smudge easily if used on your top lash line. Still good product.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
I love the Sephora Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner! It is fabulous on the waterline and it doesn't irratate my eyes, which are very sensitive.
Sierra S.
Very pigmented, bright, doesn't fade, stays put... i love it! I have it in a blue color and i am so surprised at the color payoff and how well it stays put all day
Ayona B.
Duluth, GA
If you want to bring attention to your eyes this is definitely the product for you!! It's very pigmented, creamy, easy to apply, & last for a good bit of time. Only downside is that it does run if you tend to tear up like I do.
Emma T.
Holly, MI
This inner rim gel type pencil from Sephora is absolutely amazing! It works wnders and glides on super smoothly compared to other products. I use this not every day, but fairly often to add a subtle pop of color in the waterline. It really flatters any eye color, I would highly recommend!
Brittany K.
Lancaster, NY
Love the color! Everyone needs a little pop every now and then! Long lasting and easy to remove with make up wipes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...