Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#82 in Lipstick

A double-sided lipstick and liner duo that combines complementary colors, designed to enhance lips' natural contour. Define and sculpt lips using this all-in-one lipstick and liner duo. The comfortable, creamy matte formula is designed to provide rich color. This product is not tested on animals.

Kristal R.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I'm inlove with this, the fact that it's on that packaging makes it 100% better.. I love the orangy, brownish color that it has to it, and the fact that you can just draw on your face with it, makes me love it even more.. makes it a lot easier to use!!! Just inlove!😍😍😍
Zykeyah E.
Zykeyah E.
Stamps, AR
Like I said before I love Sephora products. I happen to be a collectionist of lip stick from glossy to shiny to chap stick to Vaseline to matte I love it all. So imagine my happiness when I found this. I love the way that it feels on my lips and I adore the texture. I mean I expected that from Sephora but still I was surprised at this lip duo. There is no better combination than this.
Francine. E.
Francine. E.
Victorville, CA
Goes on good great coverage I would suggest you try in store apply the sample one to try.on your face to match best to you it's good but I used it every day I wish it was a bit bigger with more product inside of it l.
Jerrica D.
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
I love this. I can do it all with one own. I'm still getting used to the whole lip lining idea but this product does wonders. An amazing product and it covers everything. I always add chapstick before applying anything to my lips and it doesn't get sticky or hard to apply. Awesome
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
I got this on sale and I was so so surprised by the quality. I don't usually buy Sephora brand products just because there are so many other brands I like, but this is definitely great quality and comparable to other name brands. I would definitely buy this product again. So easy to use. Easy to overline lips and make them look bigger and its very comfortable.
kendra g.
kendra g.
June 21, 2017, 3:25 p.m.
Review for: 10 Light Nude
i for the most part like it a lot it's really long lasting for the most part just use setting spray to lock it in it's really easy to apply and to use its a really good value and price i would buy again and again i love it and i recommend it for anyone i love itΒ
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Parkersburg
This product made it so much easier to contour my lips. It was super simple with this and took no time to apply. I am a first time user but I will for sure be buying more when I run out of what I have. It glides on with ease and stays most of the day. I would for sure buy againΒ
Lupita G.
Lupita G.
Laredo
This lipstick and lip liner its one of my favorite i always use it even when i go to school there always telling me that it looks amazing its really afordable and its long lasting with i love about it i would buy it again . I really recommend this lip liner and lipstick!!❀️
Rebekkah F.
Rebekkah F.
Draper, UT
A great little lip duo to stick in your makeup bag or purse. Staying power was decent, easy to use and apply, and color pay off was good. Budget friendly! I like duos because it's two products in one- 1/2/done! Easy peasy even for the beginner makeup lover.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
June 23, 2017, 5:52 a.m.
Review for: 05 Burgundy
Love the pop of color and easy application. Its versatile and leaves me with endless options. I'm a redhead and love the color! Its smooth and affordable. Comparable to more expensive brands. Definitely a must have!
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
Does this product dry out your lips?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Has anyone used this? Seems like an interesting concept.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
How long do these last? Is it pigmented?
Eileen Z.
Eileen Z.
What's the color like and how long does it last?!?
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
What is the consistency/texture of the lipstick? Is it creamy like other sephora lipsticks? How is the pigmentation? Will the deeper colours suit deeper skin tones?