BY SEPHORA

A long-wearing, smudge-proof gel eyeliner pencil in three brushed metallic shades. These pencils feature a creamy gel formula that glides on with a modern finish and sets to waterproof perfection. The soft, gel texture makes it easy to glide over lids. This formula is softer than the traditional eyeliner but sets for a smudge free finish. A built-in sharpener is included in the base to make it easy to sharpen the tip before use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is not tested on animals Shade descriptions: Gold Digger (soft metallic gold), Silver Coin (tarnished silver), Moscow Mule (copper)

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Brushed Metal Gel Eyeliner Waterproof
  • "I love sephora collection gel eyeliner, I have the four colors but Gold Digger is my favorite, it is waterproof and I love it for the summer. its easy to apply." in 6 reviews
  • "I enjoy playing with different eye makeup. The metal eye liner is fantastic! It gives you a very picmented line that you can also mix with a black liner on the bottom for full impact effect." in 3 reviews
  • "Me encanta! Es bello es color metalico y a parte es un gel, es idel para lucir bella y elegante." in 3 reviews
Nana R.
Tampa
These liners are life for everything! I use this one to open up my eyes and it is amazing! This formula rivals Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil and you will never go back once you use them. I have a range of colors and continue to repurchase. Currently need the Violet / Purple shade.
Nikki C.
Fort Worth , TX
I just love this product. It goes on smooth and silky. No smudging. Stays on all day without needing to reaaply. I use eyeliner everyday. It makes my eyes pop. I would definitely buy product avain and recommend it to others to buy as well. Its an everyday used product!
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I was afraid to use this at first because I'm so plain. I usually use a black liner and it looks fine but i wanted to do something different. I'm so glad I did because this gold color under my eyes made me feel like a real star.
Samantha W.
Framingham, MA
I love these eyeliners! They are not too stiff but not too creamy. They can be smudged slightly. For $10 it's a steal! I think its worth the price. The packaging is good, easy to sharpen. Would buy again and have many times.
Nichole E.
Davie, FL
I use this liner for my water line and in the inner corner of my eye when I want a more clean, sophisticated look. I have somewhat small eyes and this really opens them up and actually makes them look bigger than they are. Well worth the price, the only thing I would say is that it does seem to come off after a few hours. Maybe it's because my eyes tend to be watery, but I definitely have to reapply.
Stacey A.
AMAZING EYE LINER! Stayed on all day and all night. Great office to night out eye liner. Loved the color. Added a certain something to my look! I love all Sephora products.
Aissata S.
Gettysburg, PA
I love doing a double wing especially if I'm going for a bold look. This is smooth and easy to put on your eyelid on top of the black eyeliner. I honesty love this color!
Judith C.
Is an ok eye liner, is waterproof but I found a little smudges on my lid (i have hooded eyes), for the price is cool but not my fave, I prefer MAC pro long wear eye liners, those lasts foreverrrr I could be crying on a water park and it wont smudge, but if you are interested on a eye liner just for the price this is pretty good.
Mayra F.
I love eyeliner. Every time I step foot outside my house, I make sure I'm wearing eyeliner. beautiful package. This product does not need any improvement. It slides and is very durable ... I would definitely recommend to all beauty gurus out there this is a very good eyeliner. it applies very well and I like to use this in a night or for a special occasion when I want to look bold and fierce. gold is very pigmented and definitely buy more
Julz G.
Excellent, I am very hard on my eyeliners I sometimes touch my face throughout the day and the stuff stays on all day even in the summer when I'm outside and sweating.