BY SEPHORA

A pressed powder blush palette with six expertly-coordinated shades for all skin tones. Turn up the heat with this spicy collection of six blush shades that bring depth, definition, and warmth to the cheeks. These universally flattering colors in both matte and shimmer finishes suit every skin tone from light to deep. The silky soft, pigmented formula blends seamlessly into skin for a flush as subtle or fiery as your heart desires. This set contains:- 6 x 0.142 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Mahogany Matte, Orange Shimmer, Copper Shimmer, White Gold, Golden Bronze, BurgundyBeauty Tip: Apply the White Gold shade as a highlighter or on top of any shade for a "transforming" effect. For added definition, contour the face using SEPHORA COLLECTION's Contour Palette (sold separately). After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate highlighting palette (sold separately).

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer K.
Absolutely love this contour brush palette. Although it’s pricey, it is totally worth it. I tend to have a blotchy skin tone, and it works well at making my face look incredibly smooth. Works on all skin tones and really helps accentuate my cheek bones! Love it! Worth the buy.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
I I am so in love with this Sephora blush palette! It is highly pigmented it is very very beautiful for all skin types and complexions and I am always impressed with the Sephora brand!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love these different shades of blushes. A couple are different, shades that i have never used before. But i dont know what it would like, if i dont try it! Deff, heading over to sephora to check this out. I am in love with the rest of the blush shades!
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
I love this product I love this blush the colors are too good and unique I love shimmering colors in blush so I love this product it blends too well and I m in love with this product yes definitely I am going to try it again in different shades
Melissa T.
Mission, texas
I love this contour. I love the way it feels on me sooo cute. It’s very easy to apply and use. It’s good for day and night time. I recommend this product to everyone to buy and get. I would definitely to buy again.
Amanda H.
This blush palette is sooo good. The shades are nice and pigmented. It’s also very versatile as the brown shade can be used for bronzer/contour, the white gold shade can be used for highlight and to brighten the other shades. I feel like this will work with a variety of skin tones, especially people of color. Highly recommended.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Excellent, excellent, excellent!!!! This palette provides me with the chance to blush, sculpt, and highlight all-in-one. It's size makes it easy to travel with, and it provides nice pigmented shades.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
I love the orange and the maroon in this palette! It’s the perfect combination of colors. It was super easy to apply, the price point was really great I think it was $28, def a great buy
Asjah F.
Omg it’s soooo good! I have a complicated skin complexion that many brands don’t even offer foundation for, but these work amazingly with my skin tone! They have mattes AND shimmery colors. I’d buy this again and again! It slides on smoothly
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
The $28 for this contour palette is pretty steep I'm my opinion. The contour shades are too warm for my liking and the orange shade is just not appealing. Also, this packaging is pretty cheap.
PRODUCT: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
How is the pigmentation? Would you recommend this compared to other brands out there.
Skylar B.
Monroe, GA
I want a product with stunning pigmentation. Would you recommend?
Megan K.
Has anyone used these as eyeshadow?
Frecita C.
Mersedes , TX
No conozco esta paleta,quien la recomienda?
Rosemariee M.