SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette uploaded by Karla M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette uploaded by talita g.SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette uploaded by Stacy C.See all 9 photos

BY SEPHORA #21 in Blush

A pressed powder blush palette with six universally flattering shades. What does: Six spicy shades of matte and shimmer powder blushes bring depth and soft definition to cheeks. This palette contains:- 6 x 0.14 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer) It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: To make these blush shades pop, contour the face using Sephora Collection's Contour Palette. After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate Highlighting Palette (each sold separately).

• How is your pigmentation?Acually they are pigmented but... 1 Answers
  • Do you know how long it would take to...It might take 20-30 days if yo... 1 Answers
  • I know Sephora brand makeup items can...Be the first to answer!
Photos (9)
Buy on Sephora
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
May 9, 2017, 4:56 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I LOVE buying palettes I'm defiantly a palette type of gal. Whether it's contour, blush or eyeshadows.. count me in!! The whole single one shade a component isn't my type of deal breaker. So this product I use every so often along with my Morphe 9N naturally blushed palette and they're both just as good!! I'll never let go of my blushes it HAS and forever will be part of my makeup ritual. The reason why I love palettes is cmon you get MORE than one shade you get to choose more than one at a time. It's all so good. Whether I look a little rosy on some days or not I LOVE to lean more towards the browns or darker pinks not so much bright pinks for me. This isn't the 80s lol although makeup back then had its amazing peaks. I love everything bright and colorful everything unimaginably fun and creative very innovative. You look at women now and they ALL look just about the same. It's pretty sucky lol 🤦🏽‍♀️ but again this product worked for me. I loved it and I'm sure will last me a good year.

* no shade towards the 80s I love me some cyndi lauper!! And for all you 80s babies.. keep living it up.. you are beautiful sou
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Petaluma, CA
April 18, 2017, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I use this as apart of my daily, on-the-go man make-up routine. Its super easy because every product for your perfect contour is all one palette! When I first bought it (long, long ago) I had never contoured before but wanted to learn. It was a nice easy place to start and to play with the product in a powder form instead of starting with a more difficult cream or liquid and risk messing up and wasting a lot of the product. Even now that I am a contour pro, I still end up using this palette in my every day routine! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Loany N.
Loany N.
May 20, 2017, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
An amazing palette with very deeply pigmented blushes- some are shimmery, some are matte. I also picked up the Benefit Galifornia Blush and the Pretty Vulgar in Mirror Mirror blush and I must say those are good but this one is amazing especially for the price. If I had picked this one up first I would not have bothered with the more expensive ones. Get it- it's a great value and looks great on all skin tones. I love the case it comes in- very chic, modern, and easy to open. I also love the packaging is not bulky.
Aseret D.
Aseret D.
Oakley, CA
April 14, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
This blush palette is amazing. I love how the shades are so pigmented and they look great on every skin tone. When I am doing makeup on my clients they highly request me to use this blush palette. The color does not wear off through out the day and they do have a little shimmer but nothing that is over powering. Great for the price!
Emily S.
Emily S.
May 19, 2017, 7:07 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I love this for the price it's amazing and how he pan sizes are huge also the formula on these are amazing and I feel like the blushes are extremely long lasting and don't look blotchy or patchy on the skin while applied I honestly just don't like the bronzer I n this palate but it is still worth the money because the blushes are so amazing
Emily K.
Emily K.
May 19, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
This is such a good value I think it's like $28 for 6 blushes. They all have very nice pigmentation. I love the colors for summer. Some have more shimmer then other colors. Definitely recommend this pallet I really like it. It looks great on the skin it's not too intense and not to light.
Mateka P.
Mateka P.
Florence, SC
April 3, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I am in love with these blushes. I love that there are multiple colors and shades that are good for all skin colors. These blushes are very pigmented and easy to use. I love a blush with a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product to other people looking for good blushes.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
May 23, 2017, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
Absolutely love this palette. I like the convenience of having many blush choices together instead of having ton of individual ones that take up space in my makeup bag. The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. Half are matte, half are shimmer; most are warm toned. Dress it up or dress it down, depends on how heavy you dip your blush brush. This palette reminds me of the benefit blush palette but CHEAPER. Must buy!!
Anaiz M.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
March 30, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I love this contour Blush palette. It is a powder it has 6 shades of matte and shimmering. It goes well with any color skin. It is an affordable Blush palette the cost would be $28 plus tax. I recommend this product to family and friends.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
April 7, 2017, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette 6 x 1.42 oz/ 4.04 g
I adore these shades. Perfect for my skin tone and I'm ready for any occasion with the 6 palette option. Fits perfectly in my purse but I may have to leave it at home because all my girlfriends are constantly borrowing it when we are out.
shelbi s.
shelbi s.
indianapolis
Is this product powdery ?
Martha G.
Martha G.
Doral
Que tonos hay disponibles gracias
Morayma C.
Morayma C.
Can someone tell me what pigmentation level it has?
Dalila R.
Dalila R.
Lamont, CA
How much is it ?? Is the pigment good ?
Kiara C.