BY SEPHORA #74 in Blush

A pressed powder blush palette with six universally flattering shades. What does: Six spicy shades of matte and shimmer powder blushes bring depth and soft definition to cheeks. This palette contains:- 6 x 0.14 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer) It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: To make these blush shades pop, contour the face using Sephora Collection's Contour Palette. After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate Highlighting Palette (each sold separately).

• I know Sephora brand makeup items can be hit or miss. How is the ...1 Answers
  • How is your pigmentation?1 Answers
  • Is it pigmented ? Is the colors pretty?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
This product kind of made me sad, I wanted to love it when I saw it and I bought it from someone else so I wasn’t able to test first. But it doesn’t really show up no matter what brush I use, and it takes a lot to make it work or show up that I have to use another blush with this to look fierce
Gina H.
This blush palette is my go-to everyday single day! I have not stopped using this since I purchased it. It contains the perfect shades for day time and evening. The highlighters are nice too. Definitely recommend and especially wonderful for the price point! Sephora did excellent on this one!
Hope Y.
I love this palette. All the colors are so pretty and are very pigmented and the color payoff is wonderful. The clear packaging makes it easier to see the colors and the size of the blushes are nice. The blushes Glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy again
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this blush palette! It has great pigments and you don’t have to use a ton of product to get the color you need. All of the shades are gorgeous and there are both matte and sparkle colors. This is totally worth it!
Alex N.
Cypress, TX
Overall, this is a nice palette! It’s a great price and you get six shades in here! Great for freelance work because there’s a shade for everyone! There’s a nice variety in this palette. The packaging isn’t the best but the product itself is amazing!
Valerie B.
Fresno, CA
This did not work well for me. I was disappointed because I just love some of their other products. It is pretty and pigmented however the formula is not great and leaves me feeling g meh about it.
Kasie G.
I really love this palette. You definitely have shimmer but also some matte. The shimmers I find are beautiful blush toppers. I keep it on my vanity because I just find it really versatile. For the price and the amount of blushes and product you get, you really can't go wrong with this palette 🤗
lisa H.
Good quality. Product goes on smoothly. The color is very easy to blend and the variety of colors is versatile for many different skin tones. You can use one alone or combine them together. Nice product for the price. Compares well to other more expensive products.
Ashley G.
I LOVE buying palettes I'm defiantly a palette type of gal. Whether it's contour, blush or eyeshadows.. count me in!! The whole single one shade a component isn't my type of deal breaker. So this product I use every so often along with my Morphe 9N naturally blushed palette and they're both just as good!! I'll never let go of my blushes it HAS and forever will be part of my makeup ritual. The reason why I love palettes is cmon you get MORE than one shade you get to choose more than one at a time. It's all so good. Whether I look a little rosy on some days or not I LOVE to lean more towards the browns or darker pinks not so much bright pinks for me. This isn't the 80s lol although makeup back then had its amazing peaks. I love everything bright and colorful everything unimaginably fun and creative very innovative. You look at women now and they ALL look just about the same. It's pretty sucky lol 🤦🏽‍♀️ but again this product worked for me. I loved it and I'm sure will last me a good year.

* no shade towards the 80s I love me some cyndi lauper!! And for all you 80s babies.. keep living it up.. you are beautiful sou
Ashley V.
This is an awesome palette! The colors are soooo highly pigmented and contain a nice shimmer. This stuff goes on so bright and looks amazing just make sure not to use to much. The colors are beautiful though!
shelbi s.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this product powdery ?
Morayma C.
Can someone tell me what pigmentation level it has?
Martha G.
Doral
Que tonos hay disponibles gracias
Dalila R.
LAMONT, CA
How much is it ?? Is the pigment good ?
Maria P.
Does this make anybody break out, and is it long lasting on the cheeks?