Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#10 in Blush
Choose a Benefit Cosmetics the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Makeup deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Versace Makeup Pouch with select Fragrance Orders.
Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free House of Burberry Women's Sampler with any $25 order.
Get a Free Urban Decay Meltdown Spray Deluxe Sample with a $10 Flash Subscription.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Wildfox Floral Tote with select Fragrance Orders.
Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Receive a Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo Lush Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Make Up for Ever Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Free Murad Hydro-Dynamic Quenching Essence Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Bumble and bumble Don't Blow it deluxe sample with any $25 order.
Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.

FREE GIFT

Yves Saint Laurent deluxe sample with any $35 order.
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.
Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

FREE GIFT

Choose a Fragrance Deluxe Sample with any $25 order.

13 days left

Get a Free Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal + Coconut Oil Micro-exfoliating Shampoo deluxe sample with any $25 order.

11 days left

Choose a Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick deluxe sample with any $25 order.

9 days left

A pressed powder blush palette with six universally flattering shades. What does: Six spicy shades of matte and shimmer powder blushes bring depth and soft definition to cheeks. This palette contains:- 6 x 0.14 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer) It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: To make these blush shades pop, contour the face using Sephora Collection's Contour Palette. After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate Highlighting Palette (each sold separately).

Photos (9)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I LOVE buying palettes I'm defiantly a palette type of gal. Whether it's contour, blush or eyeshadows.. count me in!! The whole single one shade a component isn't my type of deal breaker. So this product I use every so often along with my Morphe 9N naturally blushed palette and they're both just as good!! I'll never let go of my blushes it HAS and forever will be part of my makeup ritual. The reason why I love palettes is cmon you get MORE than one shade you get to choose more than one at a time. It's all so good. Whether I look a little rosy on some days or not I LOVE to lean more towards the browns or darker pinks not so much bright pinks for me. This isn't the 80s lol although makeup back then had its amazing peaks. I love everything bright and colorful everything unimaginably fun and creative very innovative. You look at women now and they ALL look just about the same. It's pretty sucky lol 🤦🏽‍♀️ but again this product worked for me. I loved it and I'm sure will last me a good year.

* no shade towards the 80s I love me some cyndi lauper!! And for all you 80s babies.. keep living it up.. you are beautiful sou
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

I use this as apart of my daily, on-the-go man make-up routine. Its super easy because every product for your perfect contour is all one palette! When I first bought it (long, long ago) I had never contoured before but wanted to learn. It was a nice easy place to start and to play with the product in a powder form instead of starting with a more difficult cream or liquid and risk messing up and wasting a lot of the product. Even now that I am a contour pro, I still end up using this palette in my every day routine! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Aseret D.
Aseret D.
Oakley, CA

This blush palette is amazing. I love how the shades are so pigmented and they look great on every skin tone. When I am doing makeup on my clients they highly request me to use this blush palette. The color does not wear off through out the day and they do have a little shimmer but nothing that is over powering. Great for the price!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN

Everyone wants to look beautiful in case they see Mr. Right out of no where, having make up on with no blush is like the look is not finished. The blush set help you look more lively and alert. I love that this palette came in six color so I can switched up my look everyday whenever in one palette.
Emily K.
Emily K.

This is such a good value I think it's like $28 for 6 blushes. They all have very nice pigmentation. I love the colors for summer. Some have more shimmer then other colors. Definitely recommend this pallet I really like it. It looks great on the skin it's not too intense and not to light.
Mateka P.
Mateka P.
Florence, SC

I am in love with these blushes. I love that there are multiple colors and shades that are good for all skin colors. These blushes are very pigmented and easy to use. I love a blush with a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product to other people looking for good blushes.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
desoto , tx

I love this pallet is very pretty packaging is great love the different shades you can use Love how it compliments the face. I use it for all types of looks. It truly is a great pallet . I would deftly use this on other clients as well. money very well spent
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
La Grange, IL

This is an absolutely awesome pallet I want to try it I really really really really want to try it it looks very highly pigmented and easy to blend I've watched my friends use it so that's how I know and I highly recommend as they recommended me
Cristal M.
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL

This product is very pigmented. Smells very nice . Not toxic or anything. Blending is easy with this. I love the packaging. The colors are beautiful. Very buildable. I recommend this to everyone. I love this. To me it's absolutely a must have.
Anaiz M.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA

I love this contour Blush palette. It is a powder it has 6 shades of matte and shimmering. It goes well with any color skin. It is an affordable Blush palette the cost would be $28 plus tax. I recommend this product to family and friends.
shelbi s.
shelbi s.
indianapolis

Is this product powdery ?
Morayma C.
Morayma C.

Can someone tell me what pigmentation level it has?
Que tonos hay disponibles gracias
Dalila R.
Dalila R.
Lamont, CA

How much is it ?? Is the pigment good ?
Maria P.
Maria P.

Does this make anybody break out, and is it long lasting on the cheeks?