BY SEPHORA #88 in Blush

A pressed powder blush palette with six universally flattering shades. What does: Six spicy shades of matte and shimmer powder blushes bring depth and soft definition to cheeks. This palette contains:- 6 x 0.14 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer) It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: To make these blush shades pop, contour the face using Sephora Collection's Contour Palette. After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate Highlighting Palette (each sold separately).

• I know Sephora brand makeup items can be hit or miss. How is the ...1 Answers
  • How is your pigmentation?1 Answers
  • Do you know how long it would take to send to Asia if I buy online?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This blush palette is absolutely amazing. It comes with 6 beautiful colors for various skin tones and looks. They are very pigmented as well as blendable and smooth. I also use these as eyeshadows and they look just as beautiful as eyeshadows as they do as blushes. As far as blush palettes go, this one happens to be one of the more affordable ones that you get the most value out of. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out.
angel v.
Las Vegas , NV
In June I purchased this palette for the peachy pink blushes. When it arrived and I did a swatch I could not believe this is what I ordered. The formula was chalky, kind of grainy, and it had glitter... like actual glitter specks lol and that's not the look I want when applying a blush. I literally opened, searched and returned the following day. I wound up buying one peach blush from tarte.
lisa H.
Good quality. Product goes on smoothly. The color is very easy to blend and the variety of colors is versatile for many different skin tones. You can use one alone or combine them together. Nice product for the price. Compares well to other more expensive products.
Ashley G.
I LOVE buying palettes I'm defiantly a palette type of gal. Whether it's contour, blush or eyeshadows.. count me in!! The whole single one shade a component isn't my type of deal breaker. So this product I use every so often along with my Morphe 9N naturally blushed palette and they're both just as good!! I'll never let go of my blushes it HAS and forever will be part of my makeup ritual. The reason why I love palettes is cmon you get MORE than one shade you get to choose more than one at a time. It's all so good. Whether I look a little rosy on some days or not I LOVE to lean more towards the browns or darker pinks not so much bright pinks for me. This isn't the 80s lol although makeup back then had its amazing peaks. I love everything bright and colorful everything unimaginably fun and creative very innovative. You look at women now and they ALL look just about the same. It's pretty sucky lol 🤦🏽‍♀️ but again this product worked for me. I loved it and I'm sure will last me a good year.

* no shade towards the 80s I love me some cyndi lauper!! And for all you 80s babies.. keep living it up.. you are beautiful sou
Kirstin P.
Wetumpka, AL
When I got this home I was a little disappointed at first. The lighting in Sephora made the colors look very different. But, once I used it I fell in love. All of these shades are so beautiful. I use it almost every day.
Ashley V.
This is an awesome palette! The colors are soooo highly pigmented and contain a nice shimmer. This stuff goes on so bright and looks amazing just make sure not to use to much. The colors are beautiful though!
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this palette!! This has to be the best blush palette money can buy. The shades are universally flattering and they each have excellent pigmentation. Definitely worth every penny!!
Ashley P.
Petaluma, CA
I use this as apart of my daily, on-the-go make-up routine. Its super easy because every product for your perfect contour is all one palette! When I first bought it (long, long ago) I had never contoured before but wanted to learn. It was a nice easy place to start and to play with the product in a powder form instead of starting with a more difficult cream or liquid and risk messing up and wasting a lot of the product. Even now that I am a contour pro, I still end up using this palette in my every day routine! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Loany N.
An amazing palette with very deeply pigmented blushes- some are shimmery, some are matte. I also picked up the Benefit Galifornia Blush and the Pretty Vulgar in Mirror Mirror blush and I must say those are good but this one is amazing especially for the price. If I had picked this one up first I would not have bothered with the more expensive ones. Get it- it's a great value and looks great on all skin tones. I love the case it comes in- very chic, modern, and easy to open. I also love the packaging is not bulky.
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
This blush palette is amazing. I love how the shades are so pigmented and they look great on every skin tone. When I am doing makeup on my clients they highly request me to use this blush palette. The color does not wear off through out the day and they do have a little shimmer but nothing that is over powering. Great for the price!
shelbi s.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this product powdery ?
Martha G.
Doral
Que tonos hay disponibles gracias
Morayma C.
Can someone tell me what pigmentation level it has?
Dalila R.
LAMONT, CA
How much is it ?? Is the pigment good ?
Kiara C.