BY SEPHORA

A pressed powder blush palette with six universally flattering shades. What does: Six spicy shades of matte and shimmer powder blushes bring depth and soft definition to cheeks. This palette contains:- 6 x 0.14 oz/ 4.04 g Blush in Rosy Nude (matte), Pink Peach (shimmer), Bronze (shimmer), Rust (shimmer), Rose (matte), Orange Peach (shimmer) It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: To make these blush shades pop, contour the face using Sephora Collection's Contour Palette. After applying blush, complete the look with our Illuminiate Highlighting Palette (each sold separately).

Dariana G.
Piscataway, NJ
So I bought this after returning the Becca pallet since Becca was $48 and this one was similar for $25.00 that being said, it’s ok. I wish it had the white highlight, however this is a good pallet as it brights highlight and contour which I use as a blush. Over all is a great buy but if you can afford the $48 go eight the Becca pallet.
Marcela O.
Love! Good size blush pans, great price point!! Perfect for travel and you get a variety of shades to use from blush to a light bronzer (I'd use the shade as a bronzer, not contour). Can't recommend enough!!
Shelley C.
Nampa
Go in with a light hand. Even the darkest color looks good when I am pale if I just use a fluffy brush and not too much product. Stays put through my 15 hour work day.
Jessica D.
Clarksville, TN
This product kind of made me sad, I wanted to love it when I saw it and I bought it from someone else so I wasn’t able to test first. But it doesn’t really show up no matter what brush I use, and it takes a lot to make it work or show up that I have to use another blush with this to look fierce
luna.gamings N.
Bowling Green
This set is the best of the best in my blush favoritessss just love it so much that i never stopped using it it matches with the color of my skin and I just look so good with it💕
Envy R.
Southampton
Bought this. To find the perfect blush. Some are very pigmented some barely show on the skin and I am light to fair skin. Great product for beginners in the makeup world but not completely for me will be looking for other blushes
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
if you are really into blush and like having a variety of choices then this palette is definitely for you. they have beautiful nudes, pinks, corals, and peach colored blushes SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Blush Palette
Alex N.
Cypress, TX
Overall, this is a nice palette! It’s a great price and you get six shades in here! Great for freelance work because there’s a shade for everyone! There’s a nice variety in this palette. The packaging isn’t the best but the product itself is amazing!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love this blush palette! It has great pigments and you don’t have to use a ton of product to get the color you need. All of the shades are gorgeous and there are both matte and sparkle colors. This is totally worth it!
Ashley V.
This is an awesome palette! The colors are soooo highly pigmented and contain a nice shimmer. This stuff goes on so bright and looks amazing just make sure not to use to much. The colors are beautiful though!
shelbi s.
Indianapolis , IN
Is this product powdery ?
Martha G.
Doral
Que tonos hay disponibles gracias
Morayma C.
Can someone tell me what pigmentation level it has?
Kiara C.
Mexicali
How's the pigmentation?
Maria P.
Does this make anybody break out, and is it long lasting on the cheeks?

back