BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of five mini 3D sponges to apply makeup products.

What it does:
This fun set of mini latex-free 3D sponges in a variety of shapes helps achieve specific applications. The mini sponge size applies products to targeted areas—under the eyes, in the browbone area, and around the nose—and is perfect for color correction, highlighting and contouring, and covering dark spots and blemishes. The sponges work well with liquids, powders, creams, and minerals to provide sheer-to-buildable coverage. The varied shapes allow for detailed application in hard-to-reach places as well as smoothing and buffing product all over the forehead, cheeks, and chin.

This set contains:
- 5 x Uniquely-shaped makeup mini sponges

What else you need to know:
These sponges are latex-free and best used when wet.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
-Bounce the damp sponge across face over product to blend concealer, foundation, or other products.
-Wash sponges with mild cleanser and warm water.

100% non-latex polyurethane.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Are these sponges soft like the beauty blender?2 Answers
  • Is the finding bugs in these real?? 2 Answers
  • How small are these and how well do the pointed tips work...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I have had Beauty Blender Micro Minis for months and love them, so I decided to purchase these and they're great! I love all the different shapes they come in so they really can be used anywhere. They do work best wet, just like a regular Beauty Blender. They blend well, and since they're different colours I'm able to differentiate between which sponge is which, and what I've used them for... which is awesome! I use them for nose contouring, under eye concealing, highlighting under my eyebrow or on my cupid's bow, and also for blemish concealing. " in 31 reviews
  • "Great set to use to get into all small cracks and corners of the face. Makes for a flawless finish with hardly any work" in 10 reviews
This is very comparable feeling to the beauty blender sponges but in fun unique sizes and color to mix up the normal makeup routine which is always fun. The color does not wash out and pretty affordable!
Munnsville, NY
I use makeup sponges every single day when I apply my makeup the right makeup sponge is the best makeup sponge if you want my opinion Sephora's makeup sponges are a little pricey but I really do love how they don't rip you know I can wash them I love how they feel on my face they don't really get hard
900 lakeville circle, Petaluma, CA
I love this collection. Let me tell you, with all the selections of different shapes, you can use in different parts of your face. It fits perfectly on the under eyes, corners and nose. Super recommend it
Pittsboro
These mini sponges are awesome! I like to use them for eyeshadow primer because they are small and get it all the spots that might be hard to get to and blend things it great! I would buy these again!!
Phoenix
These five mini sponges to come in handy when you lose one they are very soft gets the job done blend your foundation very good I promise these won’t let you down I do highly recommend this to everyone
Bronx, NY
I don’t use hard make up that often but when I do I’ve learn that my hands aren’t the greatest tool to apply things on my face so I try those out and they are great I sometimes for example if I’m vacation will buy the cheap version like Rite Aid brand.... but otherwise I stick to Sephora
Rexburg, ID
Great sponges for applying liquid foundation. I just get them a little wet with water before blending my foundation and it makes it go on much smoother. Not adding water makes foundation goes on a bit thicker.
Alpena, MI
These are my favorite sponges. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are a great consistency. They blend my makeup better than anything else I’ve tried.
Anderson, CA
My very first set of makeup blenders! I chose this for the variety of shapes so I could see what works best for me. They expand a lot when damp so it's not impossible to blend foundation but it does take longer, mostly I used them on my eyes, for concealer, and when I used cream blushes and contour. Great set of sponges for someone just starting out in the realm of makeup!
Irondale, AL
Such a cute and handy set! These work well for applying and blending all manner of products. Great for contouring, baking, etc. Reasonably priced and durable. I reach for these daily.
HANOVER, PA
Is the finding bugs in these real??
Dallas, TX
How small are these and how well do the pointed tips work when used for precise applications?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email