SEPHORA COLLECTION Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges uploaded by Alyssa B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges uploaded by Clarissa G.

BY SEPHORA #33 in Makeup Sponges

What it is:
A set of five mini 3D sponges to apply makeup products.

What it does:
This fun set of mini latex-free 3D sponges in a variety of shapes helps achieve specific applications. The mini sponge size applies products to targeted areas—under the eyes, in the browbone area, and around the nose—and is perfect for color correction, highlighting and contouring, and covering dark spots and blemishes. The sponges work well with liquids, powders, creams, and minerals to provide sheer-to-buildable coverage. The varied shapes allow for detailed application in hard-to-reach places as well as smoothing and buffing product all over the forehead, cheeks, and chin.

This set contains:
- 5 x Uniquely-shaped makeup mini sponges

What else you need to know:
These sponges are latex-free and best used when wet.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wet sponge and squeeze out excess water.
-Bounce the damp sponge across face over product to blend concealer, foundation, or other products.
-Wash sponges with mild cleanser and warm water.

100% non-latex polyurethane.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is the finding bugs in these real?? 1 Answers
  • How small are these and how well do the pointed tips work...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Confetti Set of 5 Mini Sponges
  • "I have had Beauty Blender Micro Minis for months and love them, so I decided to purchase these and they're great! I love all the different shapes they come in so they really can be used anywhere. They do work best wet, just like a regular Beauty Blender. They blend well, and since they're different colours I'm able to differentiate between which sponge is which, and what I've used them for... which is awesome! I use them for nose contouring, under eye concealing, highlighting under my eyebrow or on my cupid's bow, and also for blemish concealing. " in 31 reviews
  • "Great set to use to get into all small cracks and corners of the face. Makes for a flawless finish with hardly any work" in 10 reviews
Dian S.
I love the size of these sponges because I came use them on the inner corners near my eyes and I could use them if I want a very precise blend out of my cream contour on my nose. The different shapes are really helpful to do different things. At 1st I was not expecting them to be really soft but when I ran them underwater I notice that they were very soft and they blend out my make up so nicely. And they look cute as decoration on my vanity!
Tessa M.
Charleston, SC
My roommate always jokes that these look like candies 😂 even though they’re small they work really well! I love using them for blending out foundation on my nose, and they’re great for touching up eyeliner if you wet it with makeup remover!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
sophia j.
i didnt like these as well . im not sure if i just dont like the mini size of these even when damp , or if the actual sponge is the problem . soaks up product even when soaked in water . they are convinent for on the go though , but just not my thing .
Ari A.
Wall, PA
I like these sponges. They are good for getting those creases by the nose and when blending out primer/ concealer on the eyelid and under the eyebrow. They also grow when you wet them.
Payton J.
El Paso, TX
My boyfriend randomly bought me these, he was like " I remember you saying you needed sponges" lol but I'm glad he got them because the come in handy when I need blend out smaller areas, like under my eyes and when I'm contouring my nose and my eyebrows. I don't like using them wet though, they take up too much product so they're better when they're dry.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm just not that impressed with these sponges. I know they are all the rage, but I don't find them that great. I prefer brushes over sponges no matter what brand the sponges are. If you love the sponges then the Sephora brand ones work as well as the other brands as I've tried many. I just don't get all the hype!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Jerrica M.
Wichita, KS
Sponges blend foundation and concealer so smoothe and flawlessly, I will never go back to buying a regular foundation and concealer brush. The beauty blenders from Sephora are amazing and if you haven't tried this product yet you are definitely missing out.
Bailey S.
These tiny sponges are soo cute! They are great for traveling for when your putting/touching up makeup on the go. They are a bit too tiny for me personally to apply foundation but they are nice for concealer and smaller areas of that nature.
Jasmine D.
Dallas, TX
How small are these and how well do the pointed tips work when used for precise applications?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is the finding bugs in these real??