BY SEPHORA #83 in Makeup Sponges

A duo of soft, absorbent sponges with a round shape for multiple uses. This two-pack of versatile sponges are the perfect addition to any makeup bag. Use the soft, round sponge to achieve smooth, even coverage with your compact foundation or apply your favorite cream or powder products for a natural, mattified finish. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Foundation Sponges 2 Sponges
  • "These sponges work just as well as the beauty blender when in a pinch. I can't tell a difference in them. " in 9 reviews
Mandy Y.
Ann Arbor
An average product. I use it as the replacement of the sponge in my compact foundation. It does the job: apply the foundation to my face. But I don’t notice any significant difference from other sponges. The price is reasonable. I bought it because the price and sephora brand (feel more reliable).
Emily F.
Mound, MN
This product is an okay product. I find that it is harder to control then a regular beauty blender because the round shape you can not really grip on to. It is pretty good at applying foundation though, if you know how to use this product correctly. Overall I would recommend a regular oval shaped beauty blender, seeing as it’s tip can get all of the crevasses, and still do an amazing job at coverage.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
This product is very good. It works for your foundation if you are new and trying to save money on a beauty blender this is the want to use our use this nine times out of 10 if I’m doing my foundation I am very satisfied with everything that comes with the compact beauty blenders
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I did not like them much and when I cleaned them they broke fast. This I will not share again. I do not like anythingSEPHORA COLLECTION Compact Foundation Sponges 2 Sponges
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I received one as a gift and used it for powder application. It worked great for it and lasted so much longer than other brands. Easy to clean a dry. Pricey for a sponge
Amanda M.
Hunter, New York
I use these everyday, harder than Beautyblenders but easier to clean. Make sure you clean them regularly and you're good to go. better value than beautyblender, but I prefer the large size of BB and the softness. Still, cute for the price.
Brittany F.
Mebane , NC
At first I️ wasn’t to fond of paying this much for a sponge, I️ had used off brand beauty blenders before and never thought it was any different, a sponge is a sponge right?? WRONG, I️ didn’t notice how much of my products were being absorbed until using this. Highly recommend for foundation application, or concealer application.
Josie o.
Bronx, NY
these sponges works good if you looking for something a little cheaper than beauty blender I use it 3 times a week and it easy to use you buy this at Sephora or online and it not pricey at all very good price and I would buy again
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I like using these for touchups during the day or putting them in my makeup bag when i go out at night for touchups. They are really durable and i can wash them out easily and air dry.