BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner.

What it does:
These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks—quick as a wink.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly to the lash line using the felt-tip applicator.

Precautions:
-If possible, store with the tip down to ensure the ink sits behind the applicator tip and doesn't dry out between uses.
-Make sure the cap is closed tightly between uses.

01 Little Black Dress - black Ingredients:

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

02 Cup a Joe - dark brown Ingredients:

Water, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Methylparaben, Tromethamine, Propylparaben, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Nitrogen, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.

03 Army Babe - dark green Ingredients:

Water, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylparaben, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate.

04 Midnight Navy - navy Ingredients:

Water, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylatecopolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Ammonia.

05 Bone White - white Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate.

06 Baby Blues - light blue Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Nitrogen, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate.

07 Mojito - light green Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

08 Blue Moon - medium blue Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

09 Bonfire - terra cotta Ingredients:

Water, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• This doesn't look very pigmented, how is the formula?1 Answers
  • Quería saber si es duradero y no se corre!1 Answers
  • Do you feel that this product does not smudge throughout ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this. Goes on smooth and will last all day. Is actually water proof. I always have one of these in my make up bag. " in 22 reviews
  • "It is a pretty awesome eyeliner. It is waterproof and goes on smooth without smearing. Black eye color is very prominent." in 18 reviews
  • "My favorite liquid liner EVER! Makes doing winged liner soooo easy! I was gonna try the Kat Von d but when I saw this was only $12 I got it, and I'm so glad I did! I will definitely be repurchasing again! " in 11 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this eyeliner. Easy to apply and take off with some make up remover or soup. Stays on all day and it doesn't smudge. This is my first eyeliner from Sephora and I love it. " in 7 reviews
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Great product! Stays on all day. Run proof and waterproof! Would highly recommend. Soft felt tip, dark black color. Overall awesome! [product:sephora-collection-colorful-wink-it-felt-liner-waterproof-01-little-black-dress-0.019-oz]
Makeup E.
Bloomington
This did not work. I’d put it on and let it dry and it would transfer onto the top part of my eye within 10 minutes. I even tried setting it with black eyeshadow and it still transferred. But yet, when I would go to take it off at the end of the day it wouldn’t budge. Worst eyeliner I think I’ve ever used.
Ji S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
My go-to staple daily eyeliner.
It’s perfect for drawing on cat eyes and the sharp tip makes it an really quick and easy process.

It lasts all day for me until I wipe it off with an oil based eye make up remover at the end of the night.

I recommend storing it with the tip facing downwards to avoid drying it out.
Savannah B.
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
I like this liner bow it applies but it doesn’t stay in place very well but if I’m only wearing for a little bit I will wear this one because it’s so easy to apply it has also lasted me forever and I love the tip.
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
wink it felt liner in (01) little black dress 🖤👗 this product is water proof and it goes on perfectly. It makes my wing look sharp and perfect without me having to fix it at all, I definitely recommend it to all you makeup lovers 😘
Monica C.
Austin
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Sephora's Eyeliner pen is not my fav. I bought and i hate. It dries fast and is a bit hard to get enough ink to draw a full line. When u go over the eyeliner it cracks and lifts up what u had previously drew on. I hate this bcuz it wont fill correctly and i have to go over to add more product. I never get done cuz it keeps coming off and then I end up with a mess. So, I wouldnt waste my money.
Rafa K.
New York
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
I really like this product, I think it’s pretty cheap. And you don’t need to get tired trying to do the best eyeliner because it’s pretty easy to use. I really recommend this product for everyone
Amanda B.
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Can’t beat the price and the quality. The application is smooth and amazing. I don’t know why anyone would buy a more expensive alternative. This is a must have. I recommend it for everyone. I keep mine in my purse!
Sierra B.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
The felt pen makes making a cat eye pretty easy. The only downside to the specific pen, is that there obviously isn’t much product inside. It ran out pretty quickly. But it does make your eyes pop! Loved it with my blue eyes! I would recommend if you’re on a budget!  SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner
Nicolette J.
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
When I saw the price, I had to give it a try! I didn't have much trouble with the pigmentation of the black liner and the flow is very nice. For me, the applicator is a bit stiff, so the line tends to be a little jagged and it is difficult to get the perfect wing without some serious concentration. It did stay on all day, which for the price is pretty great!
Natalie P.
Macedonia, OH
Do you feel that this product does not smudge throughout the day? i have had issues with eye liner becoming runny when my eyelids get oily.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This doesn't look very pigmented, how is the formula?
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
Quería saber si es duradero y no se corre!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Does it go on smoothly? Will it stay on the water line??