BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner.

What it does:
These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks—quick as a wink.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply directly to the lash line using the felt-tip applicator.

Precautions:
-If possible, store with the tip down to ensure the ink sits behind the applicator tip and doesn't dry out between uses.
-Make sure the cap is closed tightly between uses.

01 Little Black Dress - black Ingredients:

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.

02 Cup a Joe - dark brown Ingredients:

Water, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Methylparaben, Tromethamine, Propylparaben, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Nitrogen, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Disodium Edta, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.

03 Army Babe - dark green Ingredients:

Water, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, CI 77266 (Carbon Black 2), Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylparaben, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate.

04 Midnight Navy - navy Ingredients:

Water, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Methyl Methacrylatecopolymer, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates/Methyl Styrene/Styrene Copolymer, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Ammonia.

05 Bone White - white Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beheneth-30, Sodium Polyaspartate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate.

06 Baby Blues - light blue Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Beheneth-30, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Nitrogen, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate.

07 Mojito - light green Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide.

08 Blue Moon - medium blue Ingredients:

Water, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

09 Bonfire - terra cotta Ingredients:

Water, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Nitrogen, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dehydroacetate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• This doesn't look very pigmented, how is the formula?1 Answers
  • Quería saber si es duradero y no se corre!1 Answers
  • Do you feel that this product does not smudge throughout ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this. Goes on smooth and will last all day. Is actually water proof. I always have one of these in my make up bag. " in 22 reviews
  • "It is a pretty awesome eyeliner. It is waterproof and goes on smooth without smearing. Black eye color is very prominent." in 18 reviews
  • "My favorite liquid liner EVER! Makes doing winged liner soooo easy! I was gonna try the Kat Von d but when I saw this was only $12 I got it, and I'm so glad I did! I will definitely be repurchasing again! " in 11 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this eyeliner. Easy to apply and take off with some make up remover or soup. Stays on all day and it doesn't smudge. This is my first eyeliner from Sephora and I love it. " in 7 reviews
Celeste D.
Baton Rouge
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
If you have watery eyes- this eyeliner is for you. I used kat von d liner for years but now this is my go to. It lasts all day even in 90+ degree temperatures and high humidity. It will bleed a little sometimes depending on how much I sweat but in this weather that’s to be expected. For the price and the amount of ink that comes out per application - not to mention how long one pen lasts- it beats out even higher end similar options.
Janan R.
greendale
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
When i went to Sephora i wanted to buy eyeliner. I liked this one because it said it was water proof. It’s very light weight and it’s good pricing , it’s not long lasting , and i wouldn’t recommend it because it’s not actually water proof because when i put it on and if it gets a little bit of water it starts to go and it removes easily.
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Great product! Stays on all day. Run proof and waterproof! Would highly recommend. Soft felt tip, dark black color. Overall awesome! [product:sephora-collection-colorful-wink-it-felt-liner-waterproof-01-little-black-dress-0.019-oz]
Ana M.
Bloomington, IL
This did not work. I’d put it on and let it dry and it would transfer onto the top part of my eye within 10 minutes. I even tried setting it with black eyeshadow and it still transferred. But yet, when I would go to take it off at the end of the day it wouldn’t budge. Worst eyeliner I think I’ve ever used.
Ji S.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
My go-to staple daily eyeliner.
It’s perfect for drawing on cat eyes and the sharp tip makes it an really quick and easy process.

It lasts all day for me until I wipe it off with an oil based eye make up remover at the end of the night.

I recommend storing it with the tip facing downwards to avoid drying it out.
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I really like this eyeliner from Sephora i believe they did a great job making the formula,it lasts for hours,it is precise on the eyelid, and i will be looking forward to buying a new one eventually since it already finished up.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Got this as a gift and was highly disappointed. It’s hard to use as it doesn’t glide easily over the eyelid with or without eyeshadow on. It doesn’t come out as dark as you’d think it should. Glad I didn’t spend my money on it.
Mia P.
Tiffin, OH
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Applies smoothly, although it drags. It has a satin finish, though I prefer matte. It has a good price point ($14), and I use it regularly. It is definitely long wear, because it stays for hours. I would recommend for those practicing eyeliner.
Monica C.
Austin
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
Sephora's Eyeliner pen is not my fav. I bought and i hate. It dries fast and is a bit hard to get enough ink to draw a full line. When u go over the eyeliner it cracks and lifts up what u had previously drew on. I hate this bcuz it wont fill correctly and i have to go over to add more product. I never get done cuz it keeps coming off and then I end up with a mess. So, I wouldnt waste my money.
Rafa K.
Review for: 01 Little Black Dress - black more...
I really like this product, I think it’s pretty cheap. And you don’t need to get tired trying to do the best eyeliner because it’s pretty easy to use. I really recommend this product for everyone
Natalie P.
Macedonia, OH
Do you feel that this product does not smudge throughout the day? i have had issues with eye liner becoming runny when my eyelids get oily.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This doesn't look very pigmented, how is the formula?
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
Quería saber si es duradero y no se corre!
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Does it go on smoothly? Will it stay on the water line??