SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof 06 Baby Blues 0.019 oz

BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner. These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks quick as a wink. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shar B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Awesome staying power and great color selection. Great price point and totally worth it.
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite Eyeliner ever, better than any other brand. I've tried several liquid eyeliner brands. From drug store, to high end and this is the perfect match. Not cheap feeling and not so expensive like other brands :)
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the way the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The color isn't insanely bold, but it allows me to obtain a natural look
Mackenzie M.
Bossier City, LA
This is a good eyeliner I usually never have any problems with eyeliner as long as they look good and apply well. This eyeliner applied well to my skin and it did not smudge or crease. The application was smooth in my option and that's what I look for in eyeliner. Also I like the blue tint because I feel like it compliments my blue eyes. Another thing I would say is that usually do not like waterproof eye makeup like my mascara but I enjoyed this waterproof eyeliner. It did not hurt my skin or rub off my eyelashes.
Maddy S.
I received this liner as a gift for Christmas, and I never thought of myself as someone to wear blue eyeliner, let alone pastel liner. This eyeliner actually looks so gorgeous! It is surprisingly pigmented for a pastel liner, and it makes a nice wing. I like the tip for making a wing, but it is wobbly and long, so for beginners to liquid liner, it might be difficult to use. I am glad I got this because it isn't something I would have bought form myself but it is great and a fun way to incorporate Serenity, one of Pantone's Colors of the Year, into my look.
Emily R.
Antioch, TN
I love every color of this eyeliner, it's my favorite and i use it every day!
It flows on very easily and stays on literally all day.
The color is true and noticeable, especially in the white.
Obviously the black is my every day choice, but all of the colors are nice.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for Halloween! First time I tried it was Halloween 2015, & I loved everything about it! You really do get your money worth for this great waterproof liquid eyeliner!
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it because this formula. Also, the pen easy to control. It's good that stay all day on my eyelid. The price is affordable and great quality. I might stock up when sephora has on sales
Sammy P.
I love it! It stayed on my eye for the whole day. I barely had to do touch ups. Felt amazing not having to do my eyeliner again
Erica G.
Romeoville, IL
Unlike many felt tipped liners I have used, this one didn't start to get dry and tacky as I used it. I went on smooth and stayed for quite a while. It's a keeper.