SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof 06 Baby Blues 0.019 oz

BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner. These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks quick as a wink. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Andrea D.
Chula Vista, CA
Not as pigmented. It's cute for fun looks, not as good as the KVD felt tip eyeliners. I also have white and green. The green was the least fav.
Melissa H.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great eyeliner. It just glides on very smoothly and last all day long without having to touch up. I definitely recommend it highly!
Catalin H.
Ontario, CA
I love the waterproof liver because it wouldn't leave smudge in my face. It's wouldn't leave color spot on my face and works great.
Kimberly O.
El Paso, TX
I love how long it last and how easy it goes on. I recommend it for everyone. It is worth the money and is definitely worth a try.
Sammy P.
I love it! It stayed on my eye for the whole day. I barely had to do touch ups. Felt amazing not having to do my eyeliner again
Elida A.
lo uso en oscuro pero es una maravilla dura mucho tiempo facil de aplicar no te hace manchas es muy bueno super recomendable.
Erin C.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the way the eyeliner goes on smoothly. The color isn't insanely bold, but it allows me to obtain a natural look
Vanessa P.
Hixson, TN
Love how it goes on but it doesn't stay put like I would want it to. After a couple hours it gets dry and flakes off.
Patricia P.
Marion , IL
Okay product gives just the right amount of color goes on smooth and lasts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Alexis S.
Saint Paul, MN
Great ! Very nice color, easy application and long lasting . It stays on all day and it doesn't flake up