SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof 06 Baby Blues 0.019 oz

BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner. These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks quick as a wink. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maria S.
Flushing, NY
My favorite Eyeliner ever, better than any other brand. I've tried several liquid eyeliner brands. From drug store, to high end and this is the perfect match. Not cheap feeling and not so expensive like other brands :)
Jenny T.
Love it because this formula. Also, the pen easy to control. It's good that stay all day on my eyelid. The price is affordable and great quality. I might stock up when sephora has on sales
Erica D.
Warren, MA
I used this product when I went out to a paint party. Despite the constant dousing it never ran. But after a little while it began to sting my eyes, not sure if that was the paint or the makeup though.
Dani H.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best waterproof liner, I've ever used.
It goes on flawlessly and stays all day. Even while chasing around kids and sweating in the kitchen, while making dinner.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for Halloween! First time I tried it was Halloween 2015, & I loved everything about it! You really do get your money worth for this great waterproof liquid eyeliner!
Erica G.
Romeoville, IL
Unlike many felt tipped liners I have used, this one didn't start to get dry and tacky as I used it. I went on smooth and stayed for quite a while. It's a keeper.
Heather L.
Palos Hills, IL
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and it looks great! It lasts all day and I actually didn't have a problem with it smudging from sweat or from my eyes watering. I would definitely recommend this product!
Nana O.
So many colours like this can often appear a watery mess on dark skin but this showed up great on my skin. The pen is easy to use and it's waterproof too!
Bernadette B.
I just recently purchased this liner and so far I'm loving it it's well worth every penny that i spent I love how easy it was to apply and lasts all day
Megan J.
Jensen Beach, FL
Pigmented and stays on long. Awesome product I love it. One of my favorite liners I've used others in the past but this one beats all of them every time!