SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner Waterproof 06 Baby Blues 0.019 oz

BY SEPHORA

An intensely pigmented, waterproof felt-tip liquid liner. These colorful liners can be applied like a traditional liner or used to create a dramatic look. From the blackest black to pastel perfection, each shade offers the highest concentration of pigment, leaving bold lines that never smudge or fade. The no-fray, felt tip applicator ensures extreme precision, so you can achieve your favorite liner looks quick as a wink. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cece M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays on all day, and always gets compliments. It's goof proof so it's extremely easy to apply. The only reason it's not getting the full 5 starts is because the color pigmentation isn't as strong as I'd like it to be as compared to the same color from Stila. But for the cheaper price it's still worth it!
Annika B.
NASHVILLE, TN
I looooove this felt tip liner! It's like using a marker on your face. It stays nice and wet so it's easy to apply and dries matte and stays on all day. It perfect for applying the pin up girl winged eyeliner style. I re-buy it every time I run out of this eyeliner.
Cassandra H.
This product is very reasonably priced. However, this particular liner does not last very long compared to other felt tip liners. I also noticed the tip being too thin, and it takes multiple strokes to create and ideal look.
Shelby H.
Lexington, KY
I have this in black and it's okay. I wish the tip was firmer so I could get a better wing and have more control over the liner. I actually use two different ones to get the right look. It's a good price and I like it
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I thought the formula was a little on the watery side, but I liked the smoothness of the felt applicator. It was quick and easy to apply, I just wish the color was a little more saturated.
Maribel S.
I tried this so i can do a cut crease and it was better than i expected. It was easy to apply once i got the hang it seemed a little too wet i want to try other colors to see if it was just the color
Elida A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
lo uso en oscuro pero es una maravilla dura mucho tiempo facil de aplicar no te hace manchas es muy bueno super recomendable.
Vanessa P.
Hixson, TN
Love how it goes on but it doesn't stay put like I would want it to. After a couple hours it gets dry and flakes off.
Celeste M.
S San Fran, CA
Creates a perfect winged liner that stays put all day and dried down to a matte finish. And affordable!
rylee j.
Murphy, NC
Absolutely love this product it stays on all day and is so cute I recommend this to many people