BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An ultra long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner for intense color.

What it does:
This liquid eyeliner enables you to draw a single stroke of intense, even, waterproof color that lasts up to 24 hours. The formula dries quickly, remains smudge-proof all day long, and comes off swiftly and easily with eye makeup remover. The fine-tipped, flexible applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick line for a custom, precise, flawless look. With three irresistible finishes including matte, shimmer, or glimmer, you are certain to create a variety of chic daytime or glamorous nighttime looks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers . It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 33 voluntary participants:
- 100% of women found that it delivered an intense look

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw the line starting from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, continuing to the outer corner, making it slightly thicker as you draw.
-Lift your chin up, look in the mirror and look down, keeping the eyelid lowered so that you can draw the line easily.
-For a doe-eye look, lightly press down on the tip to thicken the line, drawing it out to about one eighth inch just past the lashline.
-For a trendy look, use two coordinating colors to draw two lines close together, or use 04 Engagement Ring or 17 French Riviera as a top coat to illuminate your look.

Water, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol,Laureth-2 Benzoate, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Silica, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol.

About the Brand:

• Is sephora the best when it comes to eyeliners?4 Answers
  • is this great? what are your thoughts on this product?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new favorite liquid liner at a good pri...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR Wear
  • "I love this eyeliner, it is one of my favorite brands of waterproof eyeliner. I love how dark is it and how long it lasts " in 86 reviews
  • "I have the black color and it works great. The liquid liner does not thin out compared to inexpensive brands. I fully recommend this product 😊👍" in 45 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in black, by far my favorite eyeliner! The brush is very fine and precise and helps me create a crisp winged eyeliner " in 20 reviews
  • "Love these liners in ANY color - They are super easy to apply - The brush is easy to use, the liner sets quickly enough that it doesn't smudge, but not so quickly that you can't fix a mistake. Would recommend in any color you need!" in 15 reviews
Rosa B.
Ontario
I love the matte finish the eyeliner gives me . It lasts all day long . I don't recommend the waterproof because it doesn't look as jet black. Every time I wear this liner I always get asked what kind it is .
Janette M.
So pretty! Love the color and the applicator is perfection. Easy to apply with the wand.
Diana M.
San Pedro, CA
Such a great product for such a great price I have a bunch of these in my makeup collection
Menna M.
It is very nice and I want to try this product to give my opinion of this product because I hear it is very beautiful
Haleigh G.
Lake Charles, LA
I got this eyeliner in purple for game days and spirit days. It's a little dark but you can definitely tell it's purple which for eyeliner is a big deal. It also doesn't take forever to dry which is ahuge plus.
Tiffany C.
I recently bought this in black and it is a wonderful eyeliner! I have very oily eyelids and watery eyes and it does not fade. It looks the same an entire day!
Kristin M.
Atlanta
Really is waterproof. You have to seriously scrub to get this stuff off. Its amazing. Easy to use. And GREAT price for the quality.
Brinaa B.
vacaville
I love this stuff it’s so beautiful I got last year at Sephora and still works brand new it’s such a beautiful vibrant but dark blue and I was shook when I jumped in my pool numerous times and it still stayed on!? Waterproof!?BH Cosmetics Take Me To Brazil Eyeshadow PaletteSEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR WearM.A.C Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear ConcealerEylure Vegas Nay Shining Star Lashes
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
This is my favorite eyeliner ever. Not over priced and stays in place. This is the only eye liner that I use. It's nice to have a go to product.
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I love this product because I used to use other brands that made my eyes black at the end of the night. This product doesn’t move at all and putting the line once is enough for a full color line. I love it and it is and essential in my makeup.
Houda F.
Casablanca, Ain Chock
Is sephora the best when it comes to eyeliners?
skyeanne a.
Reading, PA
I love sophora and want to try different products, are their eyeliners any good?
Logan M.
Philadelphia
I'm looking for a new favorite liquid liner at a good price. How does this one compare to the other brands? Would it be more worth it to spend more?
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
is this great? what are your thoughts on this product?
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
Is this eyeliner long wearing? I prefer a liner that stays put for a long day of work.