SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR Wear 01 Black Lace 0.085 oz

BY SEPHORA

An ultra long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner for intense color. This liquid eyeliner enables you to draw a single stroke of intense, even, waterproof color that lasts up to 24 hours. The formula dries quickly, remains smudge-proof all day long, and comes off swiftly and easily with eye makeup remover. The fine-tipped, flexible applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick line for a custom, precise, flawless look. With three irresistible finishes including matte, shimmer, or glimmer, you are certain to create a variety of chic daytime or glamorous nighttime looks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Research results: In a use test on 33 voluntary participants: - 100% of women found that it delivered an intense look see more...

• I'm looking for a new favorite liquid liner at a good price. How ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katherine T.
Tomah
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Want a liner that will last all day in rain or shine? Well you have found it! I LOVE makeup that lasts all day as I am sure everyone does. It is horrible doing your eyeliner just to get to work and have to reapply. I can actually rub this once it is on and it wont smudge or smear!
Raisa B.
Fullerton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying yes. It does have a shiny finish... but who cares??! Its absolutely flawless in application, I get the perfect cat-eye everytime. The pigment is unbelievable AND its waterproof as well as smudge proof. My all-time favorite at a very good price.
Alyse S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: 01 Black Lace
I can’t get my hands off this product! It’s one I love. I usually have issues with other eyeliners clumping and the brush sucks but this ones got it all. It’s a liquid that stays liquid and I believe the brush is actually felt tip which makes it perfect for your every winged eye needs 😇
Lilian P.
San Diego, California
Review for: 01 Black Lace
I am a ballet dancer and I have always had the problem with my eyeliner for shows. Then I found this product and it has been working perfectly for me it is not too runny and it goes on really well so if I ever have to be on stage in 5 minutes this product is perfect!!
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
Review for: 01 Black Lace
I bought this to try and get some experience using a liquid eyeliner that wasn't a felt tip. I absolutely hated this eyeliner! It's very watery and anytime I would try to put it on my eye it would get all over my eyelashes and harden/clump them! It was a pain to get it off of them afterwards. After the initial try of this product I will not be using it again.
Paola R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Before I discovered another eyeliner, this was my holy grail for black liquid eyeliner. Application is super easily.I used to use it everysingle day. The price is affordable compared to other brands that are at sephora. So i give sephora the credit for being affordable. but it does the same thing my elf liquid eyeliner does but for only 3 dollars.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Keeping things super sharp with this waterproof eyeliner. I recently bought this earlier this month and its been my favorite (over Mac & non waterproof) because if I cry a little while watching Netflix I dont have a black mess all over my face. I will buy forever and strongly suggest this product to anyone who is looking for some great lines.
Donna K.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner and my every day go-to for a quick winged look. Not only does it last all day, it is waterproof and the felt tip is very precise and super easy to apply.

It is also a lot cheaper than other brands that Sephora carries while being (in my opinion) just as good, if not better. I always stock up every time Sephora has a sale! I never go travel without this in my bag :)
Kayla H.
Lynden, WA
Review for: 02 Starry Sky, 17 French Riviera
I love these long wearing eyeliners, they are gorgeous for that little extra pop of to your finishing look, adds the perfect amount of glamour to your eye makeup look, good price and great product so I will be purchasing more in different colors.
Emma c.
Berwyn , PA
Review for: 01 Black Lace
ONLY EYELINER I WEAR. Goes on so smoothly! Be careful when applying and let dry before opening eyes or it will get on your upper eyelid. Stays on all night and day long, but easily removed by makeup remover. Not expensive either which I love compared to other brands
Logan M.
Philadelphia
I'm looking for a new favorite liquid liner at a good price. How does this one compare to the other brands? Would it be more worth it to spend more?