BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An ultra long-lasting, waterproof eyeliner for intense color.

What it does:
This liquid eyeliner enables you to draw a single stroke of intense, even, waterproof color that lasts up to 24 hours. The formula dries quickly, remains smudge-proof all day long, and comes off swiftly and easily with eye makeup remover. The fine-tipped, flexible applicator enables you to draw a thin or thick line for a custom, precise, flawless look. With three irresistible finishes including matte, shimmer, or glimmer, you are certain to create a variety of chic daytime or glamorous nighttime looks.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested, and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers . It is not tested on animals.

Research results:
In a use test on 33 voluntary participants:
- 100% of women found that it delivered an intense look

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Draw the line starting from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, continuing to the outer corner, making it slightly thicker as you draw.
-Lift your chin up, look in the mirror and look down, keeping the eyelid lowered so that you can draw the line easily.
-For a doe-eye look, lightly press down on the tip to thicken the line, drawing it out to about one eighth inch just past the lashline.
-For a trendy look, use two coordinating colors to draw two lines close together, or use 04 Engagement Ring or 17 French Riviera as a top coat to illuminate your look.

Water, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol,Laureth-2 Benzoate, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Silica, Tocopherol, 1,2-Hexanediol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR Wear
  • "I love this eyeliner, it is one of my favorite brands of waterproof eyeliner. I love how dark is it and how long it lasts " in 86 reviews
  • "I have the black color and it works great. The liquid liner does not thin out compared to inexpensive brands. I fully recommend this product 😊👍" in 45 reviews
  • "I have this eyeliner in black, by far my favorite eyeliner! The brush is very fine and precise and helps me create a crisp winged eyeliner " in 20 reviews
  • "Love these liners in ANY color - They are super easy to apply - The brush is easy to use, the liner sets quickly enough that it doesn't smudge, but not so quickly that you can't fix a mistake. Would recommend in any color you need!" in 15 reviews
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I need to confess that this is, essentially, my first and only liquid eyeliner. I tried one briefly about a decade ago, but I don't remember my opinion on it.
I bought this because I wanted to try something more colorful and because I wanted to copy a "double eyeliner" look a friend uses, and that doesn't seem to work with eyeliner pencils.
I found it fairly simply to apply, and it isn't blotchy. I've only used it a handful of times over a couple of weeks, so that could change. I haven't managed a double liner, yet, because I'm still working on getting a steady enough hand to apply this evening, but I will get there eventually!
The 05 Surfin USA turquoise color makes me happy. It's lighter than my eyeliners usually are, but it doesn't wash me out. I have hooded eyes, so having this colorful eyeliner really adds something to my three minute out the door look!
I'm going to buy more of these as soon as the other colors are back in stock!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
As great as liquid eyeliner is I personally find this product hard to control. I wish I could make a fine straight line with this product however I just seem to be unable to. I don't know if it is the product or if it is my eyelid but I seem to have more of a problem making straight lines with this product than with a liquid eyeliner that comes in pen form as opposed to this brush and bucket technique. It does look really good I just personally think it's a little too difficult for me to use.
Allison N.
This is a wonderful eyeliner! This is the only liquid eyeliner I have ever tried, but I was very pleased with the quality. I have heard great things about Sephora, so I had high hopes in trying this product out, but my expectations were far surpassed! The saturation of the color (I own a dark purple) is phenomenal. The brush tip makes it easy to achieve a flawless wing on my semi-hooded eyes. However, I have been a little disappointed with the "waterproof" factor, as it hasn't been waterproof for me. I know it's hard to cry without ruining your eyeliner, but I had hoped it wouldn't smear over one tear. Altogether though, I am still pleased with the product and will be buying more of Sephora's products in the future.  SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I used to use this liner since before they changed the packaging. I don’t know if they also changed the formula but it’s still a pretty okay liner. I used to use it on a daily basis, application is pretty easy and you can get a perfect wing liner. I would get compliments on my liner often when I used this liner. Also it’s very inexpensive and lasts a long time. Only downside is after a while it gets super messy around the edges and you can’t close it all the way. No matter how hard you try not to get it messy, you can’t. Once that happens it starts to dry out. But the plus side is it’s pretty inexpensive so it’s not that big of a deal to throw it out and get a new one.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
So I got the glittery black color. And it is kind of a grayish color more than black. Like a chalky look. So I didn’t think I would like it. But once I had it on I really liked it. It’s not dark at all. So if your looking for a really dark black waterproof. This is not it. But if your looking for something subtle.. yea this is it.it looks a little like a glue eyeliner.. if that makes sense. It’s actually not very water proof either.
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
Really pigmented liner. The applicator is a little difficult to use and it’s really hard to make lines look precise. It also smudges quite a bit during the day. I use it as an every day loner but it can create nice nighttime looks because it’s so pigmented. If they changed the applicator it would be easier to apply with precision.
Morgan M.
Sephora eyeliner is great. It’s more affordable than other eyeliners inside Sephora. Would recommend to anyone who loves eyeliner but doesn’t want to spend a lot! Always a great pick up whenever you’re in Sephora!SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR Wear
Ariel F.
Tarzana, CA
This has been my go to liquid liner for years. At $10 it was very affordable and would last me a while wearing it almost every day. They’ve since updated this liner and it is now $12 and with different packaging. Probably a good thing as the felt tipped applicator would come apart a little towards the end with small fibers that could affect the ability to draw a precise line. Felt tip had some flexibility which I enjoy when drawing a line in. This formula is great and really does last very long! Will definitely try out the new one.
Ruth M.
I’m someone that always has to
Have a wing. I’ve tried sooooo many eyeliners and this by far has surpassed them all. It sets matte and doesn’t crack or budge. The brush is perfect! Sturdy and doesn’t unwind like other felt pens tend to do.
Amanda W.
I just tried this product for the first time and I am so so impressed. I love it so much. I never really tried any higher end eyeliners because I always get mine from Target or Walmart but during the Sephora sale this liner was 8$ and I was out so I figured I would try it. It is really so amazing. I love the flexible brush because it helps so much when making wings and it is really thick so you only need one layer. I highly recommend this liner. I love it so much!
Houda F.
Casablanca, Ain Chock
Is sephora the best when it comes to eyeliners?
Vanessa G.
mission
is this great? what are your thoughts on this product?
Logan M.
Philadelphia
I'm looking for a new favorite liquid liner at a good price. How does this one compare to the other brands? Would it be more worth it to spend more?
skyeanne a.
READING, PA
I love sophora and want to try different products, are their eyeliners any good?
Kita J.
Just need to know how good this eyeliner really is before I purchase, someone that has wore this please answer?

Amazon