6 colors available

BY SEPHORA

An ultra-pigmented liner that draws a precise, extra-intense line in a single stroke for all-day wear, even in extreme conditions. What does: This new formula with highly concentrated pigments and long-lasting waterproof hold, lets your eyeliner will stay put all day long, and won't transfer or run, even in humid conditions.

Buy on Sephora
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: 08 Winter in London
I like this liner for the eyes this liner I use for the night its good value good price good nice colors and its the first time I use but its good I want to buy other one long I would like to recommend to other its  nice makeup for the eyes this liner I use for every
Memoona M.
Memoona M.
Review for: 01 Black Lace, 05 Sailor Kiss
Really like these eyeliners. They are easy to use, go on beautifully, and the colour lasts all day.I had a hard time finding an eyeliner that stays on all day. I found it in this eyeliner! I will never buy anything else.I totally recommend this is your eyeliner comes off easily
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Love love love ! This color is such a dark black very intense and it's so easy to apply with the applicator it last me all day not a sing smudge I have watery eyes so as soon as I go outside and if there's a little win or a bright sun my eyes water but this keeps it on !
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Review for: 01 Black Lace
This is my go to liquid eyeliner. I love the applicator brush and how it truly is long lasting. I've bought this in the dark brown as well. I have been buying this stuff for about 6-7 years and I would recommend it to a friend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 01 Black Lace, 06 Pool Party
This stuff is great! The colors are extremely pigmented and truly do not smudge or run. It's true to the name and perfect for days by the water. I jumped into the pool with this and it did not budge AT ALL.
Ayla M.
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Sephora liquid eyeliners are actually my favorites. The brush shape is very easy to hold which makes it go on super well. And it lasts! At the price, you can't beat it. Not only does it stay on for a long time but one bottle lasts several months. And I wear it every day.
Elvia N.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel , NJ
Review for: 01 Black Lace
I'm always in search of a good long lasting liquid liner. This one is very good. It's long lasting and when I buy a black liner I want it to be black. This color was actually black and it didn't rub off as easily.
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
Review for: 01 Black Lace
Normally I like Sephoras eyeliner but for some reason this made my eyes burn. Not sure if it's the formula or what but for me it is a no-go. If flakes when dried also.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: 01 Black Lace
This is a must have for that fierce eyeliner that looks so amazing. It really cuts a clear line and goes on so smooth. I love sephora liner.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Chillicothe
Review for: 12 Jungle Fantasy
This works great goes on clean and stays on long. Def would recommend this for sure. Plus not to pricey. Great product
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Favorite color?
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this eyeliner better than tarte's?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry matte or shiny?
kayla c.
kayla c.
Is there anything bed about this eyeliner that i should know or is it really good?
jolien v.