BeautyEyeEyelinerSephora
COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner

SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-pigmented liner that draws a precise, extra-intense line in a single stroke for all-day wear, even in extreme conditions.

What it does:
This new formula with highly concentrated pigments and long-lasting waterproof hold, lets your eyeliner will stay put all day long, and won't transfer or run, even in humid conditions.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake before applying. Draw your line from the inner to the outer corner of the eye.
-For more fun, create a double line by drawing a second, bright-colored line just above the black one.

Water, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alcohol Denat., Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Polymethacrylate, Sorbitol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Tin Oxide, Ammonium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

About the Brand:

Anyone know a good dupe for this eyeliner in the colour "14 it bag"? Its my favourite eyeliner and is now discontinued 😭 SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner
Is this easy to apply? Is it okay for sensitive eyes?
What is the most recommended eyeliner?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
Love this liner! It's super black and it goes on flawlessly! It looks amazing on and I love it!in reviews
...having to sharpen the point ever! The colors are beautiful. They truly are waterproof. Plus, they're only $13.00 each which is a great deal compared to liners that are very similar in wear and appearance. Finally, my sensitive eyes do not get irritated with the formula.in reviews
Dhara S.
Ramsey, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Dhara S.
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
Great eye liner but kind of hard to put on. You have to have a decently steady hand and it takes a few seconds to dry so you have to be a bit patient to make sure it doesn’t smudge. For me it’s also not as waterproof as I expected and makes my eyes a bit watery
Amy C.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this liner in a beautiful midnight blue sparkly shade. It looked amazing in the store but once I brought it home and applied it, it didn't look nearly as sparkly once it dried down. The formula is really runny and separates easily so be sure to shake the mess out of the closed bottle before using! Lasting power was decent, I wore this to a 12-hour work shift. It stayed put but I noticed some smearing in the outer corner of one eye, even though I used my favorite eye primer from Urban Decay. I have watery eyes so perhaps this formula isn't great for people with sensitive eyes. But it's okay for the price point.
mounika M.
Philadelphia, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by mounika M.
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
Honestly I’m no make up expert but when it comes to eyeliner this one does the trick for me. The shape of the handle allows for good control and helps me achieve wing perfection. The tip is thin, allowing for max precision, but not too thin to the point that I have to keep going over it again and again. And thank god it’s waterproof because on a night out I be sweating!
Cynthia  M.
Brooklyn, NY
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by Cynthia  M.
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
I purchased this eyeliner at Sephora because I ran out of my holy grail eyeliner from N.Y.C, which is discontinued (*crys in corner*) >:’( !!!! It was 12 dollars. I wouldn’t recommend this product it didn’t give me a precise line like my holy grail did. I had to use 3 different eyeliners just to achieve a straight sharp line. I also hate the way it dries. It isn’t as dark as I thought it would be.
Brittany  B.
Wellington, FL
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
I really like this liquid eyeliner from Sephora A LOT! I didn’t think I would because I basically have only used my Revlon liquid liner for a very long time, but this one is very good as well. I like my liquid liners to be matte black-no shine whatsoever. And this is actually matte black just like my Revlon one 🖤
Bianca  G.
Spring Valley, NY
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
Easy to apply. True to color. Worth the buy! It also lasts all day which is awesome. No one likes runny makeup.
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner uploaded by "€ster" M.
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
Com esse delineador faço minha incríveis maquiagens, e me sinto tão poderosa. Vcs irão amar
Reyna P.
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
This eyeliner is almost perfect, if it didn’t dry up so fast when applying it would be my favorite. It lasts a long time and can be sort of hard to remove. Not expensive at all, I usually buy 2-3 at a time because Sephora sells out of them all the time.
Samantha K.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: 12 Jungle Fantasy - Shimmer Dark Green
This works great goes on clean and stays on long. Def would recommend this for sure. Plus not to pricey. Great product
Jasmine C.
passaic
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Black Lace - Matte Black
Personally for me this eyeliner is everything I have done multiple looks with this eyeliner which have came out so bomb and it doesn’t dry out fast so it’s worth it in my opinion.I get it all the time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...