SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Universal Atomizers Rose Quartz uploaded by April C.

BY SEPHORA

A stylish and spill-proof way to take your favorite perfume anywhere and everywhere. These brightly colored atomizers will keep your favorite scent from spilling in your purse ever again. The slim silhouette fits easily into any bag or makeup case for on-the-spot scent touch-ups. Fill-up is quick and easy—no funnel required. This atomizer comes in a series of luxe jewel tone shades to make sure you look and smell pretty. Use this beautiful case to house toner, minty breath spray, or fill it with cool water for a refreshing spritz on a sunny day. see more...

Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Oak Harbor, WA
I absolutely LOVE this. Most of my perfume bottles are far too large to carry with me so this works PERFECTLY so that I can have it on hand throughout the day!
Jacquelyn S.
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love the concept behind these. Very easy to use, just pick your favorite perfume at the moment pump some into the atomizer, screw the cap on and toss into a suitcase, make up bag, or purse and your good to go.
Moira M.
Moira M.
Decatur, AL
These things are great for travel, especially if you're traveling by plane. They're easy to use and easy to get the perfume inside the applicator. But be careful because sometimes they can leak.
kristine m.
kristine m.
I like this one so much better than the silver one i had bought. The packaging (bottle) is more colorful and way cuter to have in my purse and collection. Unfortunately when i bought the silver one, it leaked a few times so i cannot properly review this one. I bought this pink one solely to add to my collection. It is cute and has a great idea.
Becky R.
Becky R.
Kronenwetter , WI
I have this an it is wonderful! Easy to fill and a perfect size for my purse
Mariya Y.
Mariya Y.
Carol Stream, IL
This is the best atomizer, easy to fill up and doesn't leak. I keep it in my purse filled with my favorite perfume. It it easy to change perfumes as well and is great to use up all the sample perfumes I receive from time to time
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product when I first got it because it was great for taking my perfume with me on the go. The product eventually started to leak all the perfume isn't my bag and I would never have any perfume when I went to use it.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
A must have if you're a traveler! You can pick and choose whichever perfume you own that you want to bring with you! Plus the packaging is super cute :) only downside is it can leak if it is not closed properly!
PLAINSBORO, NJ