SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 36 Stayin' Alive 0.1 oz uploaded by Veronica D.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
i have used the sephora black liquid eyeliner and i love it. i have brown eyes. kind of light actually. i have used a revlon eyeliner and i did not like hoe it cracked after it dried. i use the sephora eyeliner when ever i do my make up. i would totally buy this again.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I got this as a gift and I was really excited to give it a try and when I did I was pretty surprised it works really well and it did look good on me!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Alexandria, VA
It has a super smooth finish that gives your eyes a pop! It applies easily, but I don't use it very often because the color isn't that practical.
Erin f.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
This is an amazing product and I can't say much about it because I don't have a lot of characters to explain every perfect bit.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Mecca, CA
Live this shepora liners I pre order mine already hopefully I get it soon I want to put it on already
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
I loooove this liner! It stays on very well and the color payoff is incredible' must have!
Sindu K.
Sindu K.
Germantown, MD
It's ok but not the best I have used. Doesn't apply as good as the ones I have.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
Sephora's lip stain is so great! It goes on not too light or too dark to where it looks oddly natural! It is also very good for hydration! Your lips won't feel suffocated or dehydrated like most lip products may do to you! This is a must! Love love love!
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Canandaigua, NY
I'm not the most impressed with all Sephora products. Some are hit or miss. These are easy to apply and glide right on. I have hazel or greenish blue eyes and these colors will make them pop. I get them at Sephora- just make sure you use a primer and setting spray
Meshaal N.
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This eyeliner is long lasting (I wore it on the beach and even went in the water without any mishaps). However, it is not easy to apply or blend. The application is very thick, so if you are looking for a precise liner this is not the one I would recommend.