SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 36 Stayin' Alive 0.1 oz uploaded by Veronica D.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Yennifer R.
I bought these to try them out since my mom loved them. But honestly I didn't have the best results with it. I used it as liner for the top of my eyelids and it easily smudged. It was pretty pricey for only one chubby liner so I don't believe I'll be buying it again.
Jennifer S.
Tacoma, Washington
Sephora's lip stain is so great! It goes on not too light or too dark to where it looks oddly natural! It is also very good for hydration! Your lips won't feel suffocated or dehydrated like most lip products may do to you! This is a must! Love love love!
Lindsey R.
Canandaigua, NY
I'm not the most impressed with all Sephora products. Some are hit or miss. These are easy to apply and glide right on. I have hazel or greenish blue eyes and these colors will make them pop. I get them at Sephora- just make sure you use a primer and setting spray
Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
This eyeliner is long lasting (I wore it on the beach and even went in the water without any mishaps). However, it is not easy to apply or blend. The application is very thick, so if you are looking for a precise liner this is not the one I would recommend.
Kim M.
Saint Johns, FL
These have nice pigment to them, the formula is really creamy. You do have to set it with a shadow after though to set it! Although that's how it is with any cream product! I think they're great for laying down as a base for smoked out looks!
kristin l.
This eyeliner lasts a long time and blends out really well to get that dramatic, smoky effect. I like the jumbo size of it, because i can get a thick line on the top and/or easily fill in my waterline.
Kendra J.
I like the color of it. But I don't really think that the thickness of he tip was for me . I have hooded eyes so the fact that it was that thick didn't really help me 🤦🏾‍♀️
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
Really love this color. Brush is a good size and it goes on smoothly. A little pricry for it just being a mascara but most definitely worth it. Will be purchasing again!
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
This green eyeliner is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely a shade that goes perfectly with green or brown eye colors. The creamy formula allows for easy application and very little smudging. I found that is i wear a primer on my upper and lower lid this eyeliner stays in place all day without any creasing. On top of being a great product, it is affordable too! It is easily available online or at your nearest Sephora store which makes it very accessible.
Kayla B.
Petersburg, IN
I'm really picky when it comes to eyeline. My eyeliner needs to be able for me to work worth and go on smooth. This eyeliner didn't meet those expectations. It was hard to smudge and didn't really go on very smooth. I wouldn't recommend this product.