Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#784 in Eyeliner
A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours.
Photo (1)
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Shafter, CA
Dec. 4, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 36 Stayin' Alive 0.1 oz
i have used the sephora black liquid eyeliner and i love it. i have brown eyes. kind of light actually. i have used a revlon eyeliner and i did not like hoe it cracked after it dried. i use the sephora eyeliner when ever i do my make up. i would totally buy this again.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Petersburg, IN
I'm really picky when it comes to eyeline. My eyeliner needs to be able for me to work worth and go on smooth. This eyeliner didn't meet those expectations. It was hard to smudge and didn't really go on very smooth. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Greenwood, IN
Great eyeshadow if you want something a little different! Goes on smoothly and lasts most of the day and rarely do I have to reapply or wipe away smudges.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I got this as a gift and I was really excited to give it a try and when I did I was pretty surprised it works really well and it did look good on me!
Hema G.
Hema G.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this shadow and liner duo! I use this on a daily basis and I absolutely love it! You can make an intense makeup with this or a more casual.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Alexandria, VA
It has a super smooth finish that gives your eyes a pop! It applies easily, but I don't use it very often because the color isn't that practical.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Panorama City, CA
Creamy texture
Lasted a few hours, great color
Would buy again in the other colors and recommend to people that want a simple eyeliner
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Hamilton, OH
Amazing! You must have! Really wanted the black but couldn't find anywhere. Always smile pretty in pictures to make your eyes shine
Erin V.
Erin V.
Senoia, GA
Jan. 17, 2017, 12:58 p.m.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 36 Stayin' Alive 0.1 oz
This is an amazing product and I can't say much about it because I don't have a lot of characters to explain every perfect bit.
Kasandra K.
Kasandra K.
Lasts a full day, but by the end of the day it's a tad bit smeary. Other then that awesome color and awesome product