BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jaiden  B.
Coldiron, KY
This is a pretty good product but I don't think I would repurchase I like other brans better
Samantha S.
Deptford, NJ
I love all of Sephora's liners and their products! I definitely highly recommend them!!
Mizael M.
Miami, Florida.
I love this product so much, I will buy again, and again. I'm so proud of it, I love this so much, I'ts doing an amazing work. It's a bit expensive but it worth it. I like the packaging so much, It's awesome. It's awesome, just that, I love it so much!!!
Julia n.
Australia
Love it! I use it for the inner corner of my eye and along my bottom waterline. It's great for opening up the eyes, particularly when you're tired in the morning as it makes you look more awake. Gives the appearance of bigger eyes too!
isabelle c.
windham, maine
This is definitely a product you should try out. it has no smudge it goes on very easily. its a great shade fir everyone and it goes well with every eyeshadow color or no eyeshadow at al!! definitely try this out I'm telling you that you wont regret it!!
Cait D.
I use this for a base for my eyeshadows, and it makes them pop. Without any creases, and smudges. Two thumbs up