BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jaiden  B.
Coldiron, KY
This is a pretty good product but I don't think I would repurchase I like other brans better
Jessica B.
Coventry, CT
Absolutely love this product! It is perfect for my waterline. Affordable and lasts a few months. Recommended!!
Alyssa V.
Donna, TX
Really makes your waterline pop on the bottom. Never tried a white eyeliner before, but I love this one!
Haley C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love putting white liner on my water lines because it makes your eyes pop and this is what does the trick for me! I love how thick and easy to handle it is.
Cilver C.
Parker, CO
This is great to use as an eyeshadow base--which means it'll make your shadow colors pop. It's very easy to apply, blend, and set.
Heather R.
Adrian, MI
Absolutely love how smooth these liners are, they add a fun pop of color to any look and they're not overpriced!
Pamela J.
sephora brand has pretty decent eyeliners. I love this one because it's a nice bright white, perfect for enhancing your eyes. love using this one on my lower lid for a more awake, doe eyed look.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this to line my waterline and make my eyes look bigger. It doesn't deposit a lot of color on the waterline and it leaves clumps of the product on my lower lash line. So, not for me. I will use it every now and then as an inner corner highlight and it works well for that.
I tried Sephora Let is Snow liner for the holidays and was not disappointed. I would purchase again and highly recommend this product to others.
Jennifer C.
Arlington, VA
I love that these sephora liners come in so many colors. This one is great for lining the water line.