SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 32 Let It Snow 0.1 oz

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Heather R.
Adrian , MI
Absolutely love how smooth these liners are, they add a fun pop of color to any look and they're not overpriced!
Tiffany O.
Rawlins, WY
Goes on very smooth. It is very creamy and long lasting. I really love the color to. Will be purchasing again.
Jessica B.
Coventry, CT
Absolutely love this product! It is perfect for my waterline. Affordable and lasts a few months. Recommended!!
Colette B.
Good color, makes your eye look more open. Wouldn't say it's better than other brands in terms of brightness.
Alyssa V.
Donna, TX
Really makes your waterline pop on the bottom. Never tried a white eyeliner before, but I love this one!
Monica B.
East Providence
Favorite white eyeliner! I always use it when I want white on my waterline to make my eyes look bigger
Soila F.
I have used this product for a bold eye when I wanna do a white water line, it is definitely pigmented.
Jennifer C.
Arlington, VA
I love that these sephora liners come in so many colors. This one is great for lining the water line.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
White is such a great touch to really adding highlights to different parts of your make up routine !!
Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
This eyeliner does not move from my water line and so creamy. Love this product and worth the money