BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
I tried Sephora Let is Snow liner for the holidays and was not disappointed. I would purchase again and highly recommend this product to others.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
This is product is awesome due to you being able to use it for several things.. Very useful and comes in handy when you are in a rush.
Aubrey C.
Phoenix, AZ
The shadow stick was smooth and gave an even line. It caught a little at first but after the first or second use it worked rather well.
Cilver C.
Parker, CO
This is great to use as an eyeshadow base--which means it'll make your shadow colors pop. It's very easy to apply, blend, and set.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
I love the sephora collection of eyeshadow pencils!! They are affordable! I use the "let it snow" as a shadow or a highlighter!
Sara M.
It goes on so smooth and is very pigmented so I would definitely recommend it. I like how it would last all day and no smears
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
Super pigmented, didn't crease, wore for at least 8 hours. I was really happy with the results. I will be buying more colors.
Melissa N.
Beautiful! I love how it looks and its so easy to apply. The color is long lasting and comes off easy with makeup remover.
Christi  J.
Rogers, AR
Love this product as a highlighter! I used it near my tear ducts and inside lower lashes for an unexpected pop of color!
Emily B.
North Mankato, MN
I love using this on my lower line- the brightness of the white makes my eyes look bigger, and it stays for hours!