BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
Super pigmented, didn't crease, wore for at least 8 hours. I was really happy with the results. I will be buying more colors.
Tina Q.
San Francisco, CA
I usually use this to line my bottom lash line and inner corners to make my eyes appear bigger and more awake. Glides on smoothly and stays on the whole day.
Stephanie L.
Elk Grove , Ca
I absolutely love this truc I absolutely love this Sephora collection colorful shadow and a light because it's very pigmented and last very long thoughout the day
Sara M.
It goes on so smooth and is very pigmented so I would definitely recommend it. I like how it would last all day and no smears
Monica B.
East Providence
Favorite white eyeliner! I always use it when I want white on my waterline to make my eyes look bigger
Tiffany O.
Rawlins, WY
Goes on very smooth. It is very creamy and long lasting. I really love the color to. Will be purchasing again.
Samantha S.
Woodbury, NJ
I love all of Sephora's liners and their products! I definitely highly recommend them!!
Melissa N.
Beautiful! I love how it looks and its so easy to apply. The color is long lasting and comes off easy with makeup remover.
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
White is such a great touch to really adding highlights to different parts of your make up routine !!
Christi  J.
Rogers, AR
Love this product as a highlighter! I used it near my tear ducts and inside lower lashes for an unexpected pop of color!