BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chaunda S.
Pencil eyeshadows are my favorite. So easy to apply and goes on so smooth. Long lasting all day. I am a repeat user for this product. They make so many pretty colors! Recommended to all my friends!
Stephanie B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I typically use white liner on my bottom lash line to make my eyes appear wider and this liner glided on so smooth and stayed all day. I didn't have to worry about reapplying or smearing, it stayed with me all day long. I love the pop of white and what it does for my dark brown eyes. Definitely recommend.
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Love this pencil.
Its super creamy and easy to appy.Great as an eyeshadow base for bright colors, the light really makes them pop! Also great to use as a bottom liner it makes your eyes look bigger and brigther
Sherry J.
Sunnyvale, CA
This eyeliner seriously stays on my waterline all day. I wore it to my Christmas party and I never had to touch it up. I loved the brightness it brought to the corner of my eye and how it brought out my brown eyes beautifully! If you don't have it, you NEED to buy it TODAY! You'll fall in love!
Tracy L.
Lynnville, IN
Last Halloween I used this for part of my costume but I also ended up using it for new years and a few other occasions lol, I ended up loving the way it went on and stayed in place! and the color is so amazing
Brittany B.
I use this in my lower waterline or lash line when I haven't had much sleep. It works pretty well and glides on smooth and stays. I like it a lot.
Jakhi M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use it for the bottom lash line to add a pop to my eyes and help me look more awake and alert before heading to class , I have darker skin and it still looks pretty good and bold on my my big eyes
Angela H.
San Carlos, CA
This is just a great chubby liner/shadow stick. I used it to make very dramatic eyes for a NYE party, and it did not disappoint! The high-pigment color lasted all night.
Mireya F.
I love this eyeliner! I was looking for a white one to wear on on my under eyelids and with my eyes being so watery all the time it does a great job at staying on.
Naziba T.
Jamaica, NY
Very creamy and long wearing. Can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner. Good value! I use this for a quick smokey eye or line it on my lazy days.