BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Are usually either stick to my black or brown eyeliner, but I really enjoyed this for the waterline because it really makes your eyes look so much bigger. This Sephora eyeliner is very creamy and works very well to make your eyes pop. The only thing I dislike is the size of the eyeliner. I find it very big and very hard to draw on. But if you like the big, chunky eyeliner pencil, this would be perfect for you. The color pay off is very nice and it has a good price for the product.
Davaria B.
Homestead, FL
This product is so amazing it does it's job correctly and it never have to many problems.. Its a little pricey but if your welling to spend the money then you would be happy
Aubrey C.
Phoenix, AZ
The shadow stick was smooth and gave an even line. It caught a little at first but after the first or second use it worked rather well.
Amber M.
Senatobia, MS
I love the sephora collection of eyeshadow pencils!! They are affordable! I use the "let it snow" as a shadow or a highlighter!
Emily B.
North Mankato, MN
I love using this on my lower line- the brightness of the white makes my eyes look bigger, and it stays for hours!
Colette B.
Good color, makes your eye look more open. Wouldn't say it's better than other brands in terms of brightness.
Soila F.
I have used this product for a bold eye when I wanna do a white water line, it is definitely pigmented.
Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
This eyeliner does not move from my water line and so creamy. Love this product and worth the money
Kim R.
Lavergne
I received a sample of this eye shadow. I have only used it as a base for other colors.  It is very pigmented and  can definitely be used alone (I am not that talented yet). For only $10 for the shadow it is totally worth the money and I will be buying this shadow in the future.
Mojave S.
I bought this recently because I wanted to do a makeup look that included this on my bottom lash line. I bought this at Sephora in the mall. My eye color is between grey, blue and green. I would definitely buy again even though it seems as if it could last for months.