BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kim R.
Lavergne
I received a sample of this eye shadow. I have only used it as a base for other colors.  It is very pigmented and  can definitely be used alone (I am not that talented yet). For only $10 for the shadow it is totally worth the money and I will be buying this shadow in the future.
Mojave S.
I bought this recently because I wanted to do a makeup look that included this on my bottom lash line. I bought this at Sephora in the mall. My eye color is between grey, blue and green. I would definitely buy again even though it seems as if it could last for months.
Pamela J.
sephora brand has pretty decent eyeliners. I love this one because it's a nice bright white, perfect for enhancing your eyes. love using this one on my lower lid for a more awake, doe eyed look.
Chaunda S.
Pencil eyeshadows are my favorite. So easy to apply and goes on so smooth. Long lasting all day. I am a repeat user for this product. They make so many pretty colors! Recommended to all my friends!
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this to line my waterline and make my eyes look bigger. It doesn't deposit a lot of color on the waterline and it leaves clumps of the product on my lower lash line. So, not for me. I will use it every now and then as an inner corner highlight and it works well for that.
Gabriela E.
Gainesville, FL
Are usually either stick to my black or brown eyeliner, but I really enjoyed this for the waterline because it really makes your eyes look so much bigger. This Sephora eyeliner is very creamy and works very well to make your eyes pop. The only thing I dislike is the size of the eyeliner. I find it very big and very hard to draw on. But if you like the big, chunky eyeliner pencil, this would be perfect for you. The color pay off is very nice and it has a good price for the product.
Dana P.
I like to use this as a base under other colors, use for the inner corner of my eye, as well as on the waterline. This liner has many uses and no matter how you use it I don't think u would be disappointed.
Stephanie B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I typically use white liner on my bottom lash line to make my eyes appear wider and this liner glided on so smooth and stayed all day. I didn't have to worry about reapplying or smearing, it stayed with me all day long. I love the pop of white and what it does for my dark brown eyes. Definitely recommend.
Sherry J.
Sunnyvale, CA
This eyeliner seriously stays on my waterline all day. I wore it to my Christmas party and I never had to touch it up. I loved the brightness it brought to the corner of my eye and how it brought out my brown eyes beautifully! If you don't have it, you NEED to buy it TODAY! You'll fall in love!
Shawntel J.
Roanoke, VA
Love this pencil.
Its super creamy and easy to appy.Great as an eyeshadow base for bright colors, the light really makes them pop! Also great to use as a bottom liner it makes your eyes look bigger and brigther