BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

• Has anyone used this as a shadow? I am curious how you would do ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Edie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the biggest fan of this eyeliner. I loved the color, especially as training wheels for doing something besides black, but honestly it smears way way way too easily and for long days I have no time to be reapplying or worrying that theres black streaks on my skin. You'll get em next time Sephora you always do xx
bianca t.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a think eyeliner. It's waterproof for people who want it to stay on a ll day. It wasn't that easy to use and it didn't go on easily. I had to really go over it a few times to get the color out. I probably wouldn't buy this one in particular again.
Juliana M.
Memphis TN
I don't really use eyeliner but this one is great . It last long and it Doesn't come off easily . It nice and dark very pigmented I will recommend this eyeliner .
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye shadow pencils. They are so creamy and nice. I use them for eye liner as well. They make a really good fade out effect when they are messed around with. they last all day when paired with a primer and the come in so many different colors. The only thing I don't like is that I wish I got more product for the price I pay.
Samantha M.
Indianapolis, IN
Although you have to be careful applying products to eyes, it works wonders. Product stays on eyes and keeps the shimmer. Glitter in product can cause an itching sensation on eyes, but usually goes away within a few minutes.
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Great daytime look especially smudged. The shimmer isn't too strong, just enough that the color isn't matte. The formula is a little drier than I prefer. I love my Cargo swimmables. I also have not testing the waterproof Ness of this liner but it does wear a little unevenly so I am not hopeful.
Katherine A.
Newton , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good, but I've used better. It's creamy and applies easily, but I struggle to get it to stay on for any length of time. It's pigmented, and it doesn't smudge badly which I find nice. Not a bad product, just don't plan on it lasting hours upon hours.
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
Absolutely love Sephora brand products since they are very economically priced for their quality and variety of product. I used this shadow/liner chubby pen on a near-daily basis for an easy, casual smoky-ish look for work. It's easy to blend so that it doesn't come out too heavy on your lid, and does not smudge easily, which is a must when it co my greasy eyelids!
Iris Z.
San Jose, CA
SEPHORA usually has good bang for your buck in terms of its products, and this is no different. While it's not the best eyeliner I've ever tried, the quality for the price is great for your average struggling college student and is a cut above most drugstore products.
Maree C.
Shelbyville, KY
My oldest has a dark complexion and sensitive skin. Sephora products are gentle on her skin and the Dark Taupe matches nicely with her skin tone to give her a more natural and nude look.
Veronica M.
Has anyone used this as a shadow? I am curious how you would do so and how it looks. I want to use it as a liner too, but will it smear because it's also a shadow? Confused! Help!