SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 05 Beige uploaded by Gail B.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Use this frequently. Great way to pop your eyes under the waterline. Last all day and doesn't smear. Also really easy to clean off of your face. " in 7 reviews
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
These pencils are incredible! I use many of the colors in my kit as shadow bases or to use in the waterline. They last a long time and the color range is great! Pricing is so reasonable for a superb product! If you like shadow pencils or line your waterline, this is a must try!
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I got this in the nude kind of color for my waterline. When I swatched it on my hand the formula was so creamy and pigmented. But when I put it on my water line it just didn't show up much. I was pretty disappointed with this product.
Sabreea C.
Phoenix, AZ
This was nothing like I was expecting it to be. When I put it on I could barely see the color on my lid. Even after prepping my lid for shadow. Maybe it's the way I'm applying it but it just isn't cutting it for me. Super disappointed I was looking for a great base to be able to blend with!
Katie M.
Perfect for the water line! This product does not budge and it can hold up all day in my waterline. I usually have issues with eyeliner running but this won't budge. I would definitely buy again
Rosemarie F.
Potomac, MD
I usually use this product when I don't have time to fuss around with proper eyeshadow powder, and it makes a fantastic backdrop for any color eyeliner, with just the right amount of shimmer
Lyndley H.
I love everything from the Sephora collection but this specific cream eyeliner pencil is like my favorite color. It's a bit pricey if you ask me but they're really easy to use. Much easier than the cream eyeshadow pots if you ask me. Originally I didn't buy this product I got it for free for one of my birthdays month at Sephora I found love with it so much that I went out and purchased it multiple times since then !
Tamara J.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I can't explain my love for cream shadow stick first NYX now these. They have so many colors and finishes. Matte being the main reason I tried these to began with. You can take your fav liner brush and pick some of the pencil up to make a wing or thinner liner that stays on with out any fuss.
nicole j.
Austin, TX
Really like the color of this liner, great for lining waterline and inner eye area and for lining above darker liner for shsrper look. If it blends nicely with your skin color, its also nice to use for highlighting and sharpening the brow by lining judt underneeth it, and using for a sort of reverse liner along the outer edge of your lips for a sharper highlighted more dramatic lipstick look.
Diana M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These are so underrated ! Sephora collection has really stepped up its game. These are nothing short of waterproof. They will be on until u remove it. The beige is a really pretty every day color and is perfect for under eyeshadow too.
Pauline C.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love use the colorful shadow and liner I lover all of the colors it doesn't need any improvements it's perfect 1 a month or 2 times a month every week. Sephora in the Wellington green Mall in Wellington FL . I would definitely recommend this colorful shadow liner
Kayla M.
How does it blend? Is it too light?
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
Does it have a pearly/metallic finish or is it a solid color?
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
Would this product be good and long-lasting on sensitive/very watery eyes?