SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 01 White uploaded by Gladys D.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Shadow & Liner 01 White uploaded by Gladys D.

BY SEPHORA

A collection of jumbo eye pencils that can be used as eyeliners or blended out as eye shadows. These jumbo pencils create a range of effects, from bold lines and blended effects to thin, defined lines. Resistant to water, heat, and humidity, their creamy, high-pigment formulas apply smoothly. Featuring deep blacks and rich, shimmery shades, each is formulated with exclusive waxes and pigments to assure maximum color intensity that stays put for 12 hours. see more...

• Anyone else wear contact lenses and try this product? I am retu...1 Answers
  • Does this work well on your waterline? Others that I've tried jus...1 Answers
  • Does this stay well on your water line? I wanna t... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this eyeliner. I use it everyday in my waterline. Long lasting with great color payoff." in 10 reviews
Fatou D.
This is a two and one and he does everything he says he’s going to do everything I don’t know what you’re doing if you don’t have this silver eyeshadow wow beautiful trust meT
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
this white shadow was really worth the $14. super pigmented it doesnt buff right off. it makes my eyeshadow pop and thats what i got it for- a base for my eye shadow. i am gonna have to buy another pronto.you put it on and it stays, super shocked super happy super pleaed.
Chelsea L.
Whitby, ON
The white is perfect for putting on your inner eye lid it gives the eye a pop of colour. It's perfect for nights out where you want your eyes to stand out. I think it's an affordable price for what your getting!
Maria S.
Swedesboro, NJ
This eyeliner glides on so beautifully in the waterline to give your eyes a bigger look. The white acts like the white of your eye and makes the look so pretty! and u can also use it as the color of your whole lid as eyeshadow. This is so worth it with so many good uses
Jacqueline K.
Gettysburg, PA
This is good for your waterline and tear duct area to brighten up your eyes. Makes you look younger!! The only negative is that I don't like how big it is, however the consistency is good. Better than drugstore but not super nice.
Christina M.
I LOVE this liner/shadow!! It's a great creamy, pigmented formula that's one of the hidden gems of Sephora, in my opinion. I use it mostly as liner, and it does not budge from my water line! When I swatched it on my hand for the first time, I couldn't get it off for awhile! It works great for eye shadows too, especially as a primer!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I attempted to use this liner as an eye-widener (i.e. on my waterline) and the color was beautiful but it didn't last anymore than 20-25 minutes at most. If you're looking for a product that you can waterline with then I would suggest skipping out on this product.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Works pretty well. It manages to do what it advertises and opens my eye up, just the way i like it. It's definitely not pricey at all for what it delivers ($6 for a sample size, stays on well & it doesn't run unless purposely smudged)
Allie L.
Dubuque , IA
This is a nice product for emphasizing the inner corner and tightlining, especially when you're running on too little sleep. Like most Sephora brand products, it's a good value. However, application could be a bit smoother.
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
Love this stick. I use it for liner in water line to give the 'open eye' appearance. Also works well as an eye shadow base . When i use this as an eyeliner i use an angled brush.
Mary I.
Anyone else wear contact lenses and try this product? I am returning mine :( These has completely ruin a pair of contacts. It caused a oily film that I could not wash off.
Tara K.
Pilot Mound, IA
Does this work well on your waterline? Others that I've tried just come right off and I want something that lasts all day.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Does this stay well on your water line? I wanna try it who recommends?