SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Sequin Glitter uploaded by Aanika S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Sequin Glitter uploaded by Kat J.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Sequin Glitter uploaded by Nessa S.

BY SEPHORA

A new colorful eyeshadow with a sequin finish for an ultra-metallic and glittery look. Get everything you need for a holiday sparkle in one shadow. These festive shadows coat eyelids with a reflective metallic and glittery finish. An innovative hybrid texture combines the intensity of a cream with the easy application of a powder, and the high concentration of metallic pigments provides a gold or silver leaf effect without the mess of loose glitters.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does the glitter sit well with out going into your eye's? 1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Sequin Glitter
  • "This glitter stays on nicely! Very sparkly and noticeable. Fun for parties and events." in 4 reviews
Shannon C.
I love this! it's perfect! i used it for the fourth of july and it looked amazing. i would definitely buy again and the packaging is amazing and it's so easy to apply- nice pigmentation. i was very satisfied.
Zach P.
Albany, NY
This is a nice finishes touch to a smokey eye or to a dark lip to add some sparkle. It is not very pigmented, which was a bit of a disappointment, so that's why i say a finishing touch. I bought mine a year ago and haven't used half of it. Good to have in your kit.
Deaven I.
Warsaw, IL
Really pretty. Fallout level is pretty high on these eyeshadows so I recommend using them wet. Solid packaging and easy to remove if you’re wanting to place it in a different magnetic palette.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,401 reviews
I got this for you from a site, and I adore it unfortunately when we moved the color broke and I had to throw it out. However I am going back to buy another one because this is awesome.
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
A sparkly as this looks, I expected it to wow me. It definitely did not. I can't wear it alone on my lids it is barely visible; It just looks like I put on a little glitter and that is not the look I was going for. Instead this is better for putting over top of another color.
Sarah H.
This glitter is really intense. I was hoping it would be more of a bronzy gold but it was very yellow. It is a really weird texture (really chunky) and gives a lot of fallout but it is really pigmented so if you can figure out how to work with it you might like it.
Stephanie B.
I bought this for the holidays to go with my gold and red theme. It's not terrible, but it doesn't apply well with a brush. It went on in flakes. If you want some intense gold pigment, you'll have to use your fingers. BUT I got it on clearance for $5 so it was perfect!
Bani A.
Do not use this with a brush - use it with your finger and dab it onto your lid for fabulous glittery look! I used it on top of my primer potion and a matte gold eyeshadow and it lasted all day and looked beautiful!
Ruby M.
Beaverton, OR
Sephora eyeshadow is great pricing along with the shadows being very creamy I would not suggest this for someone who has oily eyelids I personally have oily eyelids I also used a primer and they still creeped on me beautiful colouring just not for me.
Allisa R.
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
Very very glittery, sparkly, stands out. However you can't really use this as a pigment. It is more of a top coat for a less shimmery pigment. It needs to really be built up.
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
Does the glitter sit well with out going into your eye's?