SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail File Green uploaded by Jaycee B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail File Green uploaded by Arianna M.

BY SEPHORA #15 in Nail Files

A durable, brightly-colored nail file. Create the perfect mani with a travel-friendly emery board. Bathed in electric colors for a bold splash to your nail routine, the high grit allows you to easily file nails to desired length and shape. see more...

Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
So I first bought this product because green in my favorite color so I thought it was really cute. It's really easy to use it filed down my nails perfectly for such an affordable price. You do have to pay attention to your filing so you don't file them all the way down, but I would definitely recommend especially if you are like me and your nails grow fast.
annette h.
Gainesville, FL
love this file! It is perfect for natural nails. The file is precise and allows for precision shaping. I keep my natural nails filed into a long almond shape. I rarely trust nail salon's to touch my nails, and I am very choosy when it comes to products and tools I use on my nails. I love this file, and I will definitely be buying a few more for backup!
Fantasia C.
Greenwood, MS
The nail file being green won me over since that is one of my favorite colors. I have now had this file for two months and its still like brand new. I like that it is long but it wore off quickly BUT if you run the file under cold water it is like brand new. I will purchase another one if they have it in pink.
Jaycee B.
Vallejo, CA
The cutest and most handiest nail file I've came across. It's sparkly and really easy to find with the cute travel case in comes with. I used them for little stocking stuffers around the holidays. The girls always get a kick out of them. They last long and are always reachable since I can keep it in my bag.
Taalah M.
Inglewood, CA
I highly recommend I use it all the time and it works fast. The color does come off of the filer the more you use but still works great. I got this product at Sephora in the mall. It is great and works better than other products. I would recommend to this wanting a fast nail file that works great an easy.
Dianne S.
Mount Joy, PA
If you like color and you like easy, this is the nail file for you. I love this nail file not only for the color, but also because it is quick, handy, and worth the price. Bought this at a large super center type of store, and would buy it again. Recommend it to anyone? Yes I would, without hesitation.
Macey G.
Im in love with Sephoraone of the best stores ever! When i go into the mall its alwaays a must stop place . Never stop making product. This store meets my needs and it pricey sometimes but i shop on the sale and i highly recommened others to stop and take a look and buy stuff from sephora.
Kristy M.
Coraopolis, PA
This is a great nail file, it's simple and gets the job done! Doesn't run out too quickly, is a cute color, and is hard to miss when looking for it. It was a bit pricey, it could be compared to one you could just grab from CVS. Sephora always tends to be a little more expensive though.
Jessie S.
Hazelwood, MO
I know color doesn't really matter, but I love the green of this file. But not only does it look good, it does it's job. I don't have to work hard to get the shape or length I'm going for. I have repurchased this before in other colors, but like I said I really like this green color.
Kaylee M.
Muncie, IN
love love love my Sephora Green nail file! i love this product because its durable compered to a lot of other nail files. It doesn't bend or break! I have acrylic nails and it works perfectly ! I have only had to purchase this product once and my file is still in good condition.