SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail File Green uploaded by Arianna M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail File Green uploaded by Jaycee B.

BY SEPHORA #45 in Nail Files

A durable, brightly-colored nail file. Create the perfect mani with a travel-friendly emery board. Bathed in electric colors for a bold splash to your nail routine, the high grit allows you to easily file nails to desired length and shape. see more...

Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyg
Macy c.
Orangevale, CA
This really shapes and buffs your nails really well. These nail files really stand out and when you put nail polish on it looks like a nail salon did your nails. I never really knew sephora had nail items till recently. I would recommend this to you if you don't want to spend 3 hours in a nail salon.
Kim T.
Aitkin, MN
These great durable long lasting files not real expensive very easy to use with the color it's easy to tell when u need a new on Sephora I love sephoras products I just wish I could afford to buy them that's y I love Values Inside Out YOU + SEPHORA Cosmetic Collection
Tarren L.
I love this nail file I use it every time I do my nails. I wasn't pricey it was a great deal.My nails never looked better. Since  I started using this compared to when I was using a store brand file. I bought it online and it shipped really fast. I would def recommend this someone who like to do there own nails !!!
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
Good mail file. Gets the job done well. Easy to use & almost fool proof. The best part, in my opinion, is the color selections. The colors just make it a little more fun and personalized. ... especially because green is my favorite color & is hard to find many items with the color option of green.
Madison A.
New Orleans, LA
Does what it says! Pretty basic. I bought mine when I was in line at Sephora one day, just as an added pick up. Doesn't leave little color debris all over the place after you use it either. Love it!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I have a bunch of these. I have a couple in each color and I regularly use them. I am an avid nail biter, but seeing my nails look nice helps me to not bite them. This product pays a good role in that. I did not find the product expensive compared to other brands.
Daniela R.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail File Blue SEE DETAILS
SEPHORA COLLECTION In Good Shape: Set of 3 Emery Nail Files 3 Files
kelsee p.
andover
this product works just like any other filer but even better it shapes my nails and very easy to use and apply i've always loved my nails shaped as square and this filer i've been using for so long and i recommend this filer to all nail specialist
Roberto  C.
Bronx, NY
It is great on the nail.It does not break your nail in anyway. Allows you to fully shape the nail in any way which is great. compared to other brands i feel most comfortable using the sephora brand. I bought this at Sephora. I would buy it again because it works really well.