BY SEPHORA #51 in Nail Files

A durable, brightly-colored nail file. Create the perfect mani with a travel-friendly emery board. Bathed in electric colors for a bold splash to your nail routine, the high grit allows you to easily file nails to desired length and shape. see more...

Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Allison N.
It's a good nail fail that has lasted me awhile, but I think I could use something with a little more grit! I wish that it was a little less dull sometimes! It was easy to use, but I might try a different product just to test it out.
Briana P.
This nail file worked as well as any nail file would/should. Your basically paying for the name, but it's not like it's expensive. It does the job! I don't care to specifically use THIS brand of file, but if you're in Sephora getting a file, I would buy a few :)
Krystal G.
Seymour, CT
Super cute nail file. I have went through a few of these and I really like them. I wish there were more Sephora's cause I only can get them when I go to the mall. And the closest mall to me is 20 mins but I make them last. I love them and really keep my nails even and no rigid edges which is my pet peeve
Nicole B.
Southborough, MA
Its not the best nail filer  but it does do the job.  It is very inexpensive but I can only use it a few times before having to buy a new one which is fine for what the price is.  If you don't file your nails often I would suggest getting one of these and buying more than one at a time
gigi t.
Greendale, WI
What can I say, it's a nail file that works pretty well if you ask me. There isn't much I can ask for since it gets the job done and isn't too expensive. I wish that I had a few more of these and I would recommend.
Diana S.
Frankfort, NY
Even though this product does she keep your fingernails very well, I think it is just like any other nail file. The nail file has the same quality as I need dollar store one, Donely difference might be that the nail file doesn't break as fast.
Ashley G.
Philadelphia, MS
I give you 5 stars. I got this product in a gift basket. It is very durable. I have used mine till the sand came off and ordered new ones instead of going to the retail store and getting a cheap one. They are a great price and come in many colors. If you haven't tried this product please do. You will never but any other brand.
Yajaira S.
I like this so for a nail filer because it nice and firm it won't break like other nail filers that I have had in the pass is very durable and reliable to file your nails down and shape them to how you like it I recommend it to those of you who haven't tried this out yet
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
Honestly I think these are great. They are honestly like any other nail files though... I would honestly just buy some from Walgreens for 99 cent. I think it's worth the price though and gets the job done.