SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail Buffers uploaded by Camila B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail Buffers uploaded by Leticia M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Nail Buffers uploaded by Morais L.

BY SEPHORA

A three-pack of multicolored, multitasking nail buffers. Sephora Brand Nail Buffers shape and smooth nails to perfection in four easy steps. Each numbered side of the buffer indicates the order in which it should be used, starting with a heavier grit file and ending with a gentle finishing touch:1. File2. Buff3. Polish4. Shine

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Julia G.
Elgin , IL
I love the variety of colors they have on this buffer . I always see these in Sephora and I recently picked a pack up and it’s a great buffer easy to use and take along
Safiya H.
Like most Sephora brand products it’s reasonably priced and meant to last. I’ve had mine for almost 6 months and use it weekly. It’s comes with four step-by-step sides making it super easy to use! I would definitely purchase again.
Livy A.
sandusky
I love these colorful nail buffer is the sober right then go to value they’re not even pricey it doesn’t really compare but like I really love it it’s definitely a pro not a time and lake I would recommend Amanda💯❤️ style there’s
Grace B.
clarkston
This product is great and is perfect for nail buffing. If your nails a nice easy shiny look. I’m a repeat user and I definitely recommend this. I did buy this one from Sephora and they got great course I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
Definitley worth it! Great nail buffer that leaves a great shine. Small enough to toss in your purse. I would recommend over any drugstore buffer. Rigid enough to get the job done but soft, comfortable enough to hold. These would be great stocking stuffers! I will be buying another soon just have on hand when this one is all used up!
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I love the nail buffer boxes!! They are so useful and you don't have to buy each thing individual which is very convenient. You can buy these at Sephora but they also sell different ones other places too!
Markie L.
super cute colors and buffs nails up to a nice shine. really easy to use can't go wrong just rub over unpolished nails and then they shine up to a nice matt shine. I have never used one before this but love it and will use again and I recommend this product to others that want a no nail polish shine.
Gabriela M.
Hollywood, FL
The nail buffers work really well. They are small that's good because they can fit any where. I would but it again my friends love it. I works good. The first time you do it works. It's really nice and convenient.
Liza H.
Lansing, KS
I really enjoy these nail blocks. You can file, buff, shape, and shine in one tool. I've only ever purchased this one type of block. The value is definitely worth the price. I purchased mine at Sephora. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Johana G.
New Castle, DE
This file is a discovery for me, at first I did not last long nails because I was breaking, and everything was as a result of the file, now since I have this file I have much longer and stronger nails and I do not know me They break It is also very cheap, I have it for a long time and it is still as new