BY SEPHORA

A new generation of highly pigmented, long-lasting, exclusive shadows that reinvent color intensity. Sephora Mono Eyeshadow has the perfect, high-payoff combination of brilliant color, an easy-blending formula, and endless versatility that will revolutionize your eye-makeup outlook and deliver show-stopping effects. This expert formula comes in three fabulous finishes: matte, glittering, and metallic shimmer. To create a scintillating look, prepare your lids to perfection with Sephora Collection's "Tricks of the Trade" Eye Primer, a sheer eye primer, for smooth, lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow application. Next, apply your color dry for a natural vibe or dampen your brush and apply wet for an all-out sophisticated stare. With 80+ shades to choose from, let inspiration be your guide and watch your makeup go from everyday to extraordinary. It is formulated Without: - Parabens What are you looking for in an eyeshadow? A paraben-free formulation that's safe for sensitive eyes? Intensive pigment that offers smooth, homogenous, long-lasting coverage? An infusion of protective antioxidants? An unbeatable array of shades? Look no further—you have arrived. Welcome to the world of Sephora Mono. Research results:In an internal consumer test conducted with 30 women using matte, glitter, and metallic-shimmer colors:-92% found it easy to apply.-87% stated it has a homogeneous repartition.-82% reported the texture to be extremely soft.-88% reported a very good pay off.-73% found it very easy to apply.-95% found it to work well wet and dry.-90% stated the wet application increases color intensity.-73% reported long-lasting wear.-72% stated that the color lasts all day long.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Good pigment?1 Answers
  • I was going to order this color today but I wasn't sure i...1 Answers
  • Is this a shiny shimmering silver? my mom is wanting a gr...1 Answers
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a very bold, dramatic shadow. This is great for creating a Smokey eye. I prefer natural makeup so I don’t use this product very often. It has a smooth application and you don’t need much. It is buildable.
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have one of the Sephora Collection eyeshadows in a deep purple color. The formula is very creamy. It goes on so we'll. It is hard to find all this in a purple shade. It is incredibly pigmented too. If I don't use it on my upper eye, I use it on the bottom.
Lisa K.
This is my daily jam. I always have this color either alone or in combination with other looks. It is versatile and long lasting. Definitely recommend to everyone as a go to base shadow. Love the amount of shimmer too!
hannah s.
Allston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Goes on very nicely and blends well with other eyeshadows. I like the individuals so you don’t have to have a whole crazy color palate just a single to add some excitement. Will definitely buy again if there’s a color I want to try in the future.
Destiny B.
These shadows are kind of disappointing. I picked one up at my local Sephora and it ended up being returned. I no longer have it because in comparison to my other shadows it wasn't doing enough. I wouldn't recommend because it's not pigmented enough, you would really have to build it up on your lid and invest in a really good shadow primer to get any kind of result.
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
I got this eye shadow online from Sephora and I don't remember how much it was but I know it wasn't too pricey. It was super affordable. I really like this eye shadow. Its super good. Its easy to apply and blend out. Its not patchy at all. I would definitely buy this eye shadow again.
Dani W.
I've always been a fan of both Sephora's store brand and pink eyeshadows and this is no different. Packaged beautifully, these eyeshadows are worth every penny. The pink tones in this eyeshadow really make my brown eyes pop. I actually own two of these eyeshadows because I would hate to run out!
Courtney L.
I haven't bought one in a while so they could've change the formula but I wasn't very impressed. Mine were all glitter over sprays and not much POW underneath. I purchased mine directly from Sephora and probably wouldn't recommend them when there's so many amazing, more affordable alternatives.
Taylor R.
House Springs, MO
I used it once after a friend let me do her makeup and i love purplie shades. Its pretty but definitely needs some mac prep and set spray on the brush first and it'll look gorgeous. Its good for those who aren't full on makeup gurus but for starters to medium id say its good to have in your collection.
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY
Love sephora make ups. This one in specific has a different color and is between a purple and black shiny, so you can use to go out to a club with a regular outfit but a nice make up. I mean, with this type of make up to go out, all you need to be beautiful is the make up.
Sarah B.
Oak Park, MI
Does this eye shadow stay in well throughout the day without primer?
where can i buy this eyeshadow ?
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
Does anyone combine this color with any others for a smokey eye look? any specific brush used?
Ena M.
How's the pigmentation in this?
Cassidy S.
Temple Terrace, FL
Is this pigmented?? and will this crease?

Sephora