BY SEPHORA

A lip hybrid that provides the shine of a gloss and nourishing texture of a balm with zero stickiness. This nourishing gloss-balm formula coats lips in beautiful, glossy color and nourishes lips with mango and grapeseed oils. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Beauty Tip: While each shade is beautiful on its own, the blue/black shade, Slick Pony, can be applied over traditional lipsticks to give depth. Just apply a swipe of true red lipstick, let the lipstick set slightly, and then apply a layer of COLORFUL Gloss Balm in Slick Pony on top for a richer, deeper tone. To make teeth appear whiter and brighter, apply a thin layer of COLORFUL Gloss Balm in Peek-a-Blue. see more...

• I always have trouble trying to find the right lip gloss color to...7 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria N.
Review for: 02 Cream Of The Crop Top, 03 Tan Lines
The Sephora line has some true gems, and this definitely is one of them without a doubt!!! Super moisturizing without being sticky and messy. The colors are a bit translucent but give a nice payoff on the lips. I will continue to add colors to my collection.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: 03 Tan Lines
I love this gloss. My lips is wearing just this beautiful gloss in the picture. It’s very moisturizing and love the pigmentation. Very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend to others.
Bree O.
Fort Wayne , In
Beauty Junkie Expert
Presentation/packaging- Very plain and simple. The tube is a heavy duty flexible plastic and the cap is a hard type of plastic.

Smell/scent- I was surprised by the pleasant and light fruity scent.

Feel/texture- It's very smooth and doesn't feel heavy or gloopy at all. It's glides very easily.

Time of use- 3 times

Effectiveness- It has a great color to it, more than I expected for sure. I would say it has 30% color. When I put on most glosses I feel like they are 10-20%. It's just the perfect amount of color in my opinion. You could easily wear this alone and it'd look great.

Price- oh my gosh, you can't beat this price. I got the color Voltage for $5- the ones on sale are at the end. It's a very pretty coral color, I couldn't be happier with this price. I might buy all of them- no joke.

Something unique- I use tons of designer glosses and this has made its way to my most favorite. I like it better than any other gloss I have gotten from Sephora including all the most well known brands.

Final thoughts- This was an add on to get to $25 so that I could get my premium sample, sometimes add ons don't work out too well but this sure did, I am so happy I tried it!

Female/30/Sephora VIB Rouge/Ulta Platinum
Naowshaba F.
Springfield, VA
Review for: Other
The shade I love is Karma Rose (a bit newer so not on this list). It's the perfect warm everyday rosy pink that manages to look good on every skin tone. At just $10, this gloss exceeds my expectations. I know glosses are not nearly as popular as liquid lipstick is these days, but being more of a cream/glossy finish girl myself, I still love lip gloss. These gloss balms go the extra mile with their creamy, comfortable finish that looks like an extra shiny gloss, but wears and feels like a silky lip balm. A total steal! Definitely will repurchase.
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: 03 Tan Lines
This a good gloss. Nice shiny not to thick and not to sticky. I wore this on vacation and my hair never really stuck to it. The only downside is after the gloss starts to wear off the glitter flakes end up on or around your face. I noticed it first on my hand and realized I had some glitter on my face.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It is still sticky, but no where near as sticky as lip gloss. The consistency is like a hybrid between a balm and gloss - thicker than balm without the suoer stickiness of gloss. Very hydrating and pretty long wearing. I have Earth Angel and it is a beautiful nude. On its own, it blends with my own lip color well for a natural look. Can layer on top with other lipsticks. Perfect for applying without a mirror.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased the color "Hot Pants" and I am completely in love with it. It keeps my lips moisturized. Although, the color does wear off after a meal but I was impressed with the quality Sephora offered. Would definitely purchase this again but in a different color.
Andrea H.
Review for: Other
I love this glossy lip balm. My favorite color is nude attitude #21. Just a little bit of color and very micro glitter/shimmer. It's not sticky and it does help hydrate my lips. Unfortunately not long wearing but considering the type of product it is, it's not going to be long wearing. I have purchased this product many times. It's a staple in my makeup collection.
Kristina G.
Review for: 03 Tan Lines
I got this in 03 which is called Tan Lines, and now I see why... It's the most perfect summer gloss! This shade is a sheer peachy color with just the right amount of gold shimmer in it. It's super moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy or too sticky. Looks gorgeous on it's own, and also applied over other colors to give them some more shine.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Review for: 02 Cream Of The Crop Top
Sephora lip products are amazing, and this gloss balm is no exception! I was never really attracted to the whole Sephora brand, but I was so pleasantly surprised when I picked this product up during the VIB sale. It's so beautiful and glossy on the lips, the packaging is convenient, and it costs so much less than high-end brands.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
I always have trouble trying to find the right lip gloss color to wear. Do you think this color would look good? Skin tone(medium)